psgparts.com with the save

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Zachary Moulton

psgparts.com with the save

Post by Zachary Moulton »

Hey, y'all! I had a little situation, the other night. Apparently, I lost the pin, that holds my RKR on the bracket, on my Super Pro. Luckily, I'm still pretty green, and don't use the 2nd string lower, too much. But, I wanted to fix it. I hit up some buds, and got some info. But, I decided to contact Michael Yahl, at psgparts.com. First of all, once the email was sent, I think I got a response, in about 30 seconds, no bull. Once I was able to explain the part, I was missing, he just asked for my address, and said he would send me one. He was generous enough to send me the pin, on his own dime. Damn, I really appreciate it, Michael! I'm hoping some more crap rattles loose, so I can give the man some actual business! (with the guys in my band, driving the van, thats pretty much guaranteed) Just wanted to give him a shout out, and let you folks, that don't know already, that he's busting ass out in Troy, Tx.
Larry Bressington

Post by Larry Bressington »

Agreed...Mike's awsome! :)
A.K.A Chappy.
Pat Chong

Parts

Post by Pat Chong »

Also "Agreed"! I received some parts from Mike that helped me add 2 pedals to my Dekley. He even made a custom sized part for me, too. All Thumbs Up for psgparts.com!
..................Pat
Paul Brockett

Quality Parts

Post by Paul Brockett »

I ordered 5 Sho-Bud knee levers recently. They arrived quickly and are amazing, high quality parts. I will be doing business with them again. :D
Ken Byng

Post by Ken Byng »

Michael is a good man. For those who are going to the Dallas Show next month, look out for Michael's stand. He has many great parts available. A lovely person with too.
Show Pro D10 - amber (8+6), MSA D10 Legend XL Signature - redburst (9+6), Infinity SD10 (4+5) Sho-Bud Pro 111 Custom (8+6), Emmons black Push-Pull D10 (8+5), Zum D10 (8x8), Hudson pedal resonator. Telonics TCA-500, Webb 614-E,
Herb Steiner

Post by Herb Steiner »

Michael Yahl is one of the greatest assets of the steel guitar community, no lie.
My rig: Infinity and Telonics.

Son, we live in a world with walls, and those walls have to be guarded by men with steel guitars. Who's gonna do it? You? You, Lt. Weinberg?
Paddy Long

Post by Paddy Long »

Ditto with Herb, Michael is my first call when I need parts for anything
14'Zumsteel Hybrid D10 9+9
08'Zumsteel Hybrid D10 9+9
94' Franklin Stereo D10 9+8
Telonics, Peterson, Steelers Choice, Benado, Lexicon, Red Dirt Cases.