Please Close....Traded

Guitars, fiddles, banjos, keyboards, clarinets, bagpipes, etc.
John McIntosh II

Please Close....Traded

Post by John McIntosh II »

I traded a J45 Standard for this beautiful dreadnought, and just looking to recoup my money...

2007 Gibson Songwriter Deluxe. Beautiful guitar with abalone rosette, AA Solid Sitka Spruce top, Solid Indian Rosewood back/sides, forward X scalloped bracing, L.R. Baggs Element pickup, Gold Grover tuners, M.O.P. parallelogram inlays (my personal favorite of Gibson's ornate inlays), M.O.P. Gibson name on headstock (with beautiful rosewood headstock cap), and Ebony fretboard and mustache bridge (The newer models of the Songwriter do not have Ebony, just regular rosewood). Guitar is in mint condition with like brand new hardshell Gibson case. It is a beautiful instrument and would make any bluegrass picker, country guitarist or otherwise an excellent flat top with lots of tonal projection (very much like a D28 or D35). I prefer a Martin with a wider neck (the nut width is 1.725 on this guitar, perfect for someone that doesn't have longer fingers or bigger hands).

Price is $1600 plus shipping (I will accept money order or PayPal "gift" option for free....Buyer to pay PayPal fees for doing invoice).

Last edited by John McIntosh II on 28 Feb 2016 8:53 am, edited 4 times in total.
John McIntosh II

Going ahead and price-dropping this lovely gal to $1875 for you Gents (same conditions apply in regards to shipping/payment). Found something I would like to apply the money to, non-related to music, and hoping for a quicker sale. Thanks!
John McIntosh II

Another price drop....reflected in original post ($1800).
John McIntosh II

Final Price reduction.....$1600+Shipping! If she doesn't sell I'm taking her down and holding on for a while.
Duncan Hodge

Post by Duncan Hodge »

Great guitar at a great price, especially for us guys who have little hands. If my wife had not just bought me a really nice Breedlove, that works with my little hands, I would buy this one. BTW, I don't know the seller, I just like the guitar he is selling.
Duncan
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."
John McIntosh II

Hey I appreciate the kind words, Mr. Hodge!
Duncan Hodge

Post by Duncan Hodge »

You are welcome John. These guitars sound great.
Have a beautiful day, Duncan
"The Edge... there is no honest way to explain it because the only people who really know where it is are the ones who have gone over."
John McIntosh II

If anyone is local to the Eastern Kentucky area (or within a short driving distance), I would also consider a trade for a good Martin D18 or, if by chance anyone has one, a D16 Adirondack or LSH model!
John McIntosh II

Traded locally....Admin can close this post. Thanks!