Look to Buy a D-10

Post here if you're looking for something special
Daniel Youngs

Look to Buy a D-10

Post by Daniel Youngs »

Looking for a double neck 10, ready to play, Emmons setup, 3x2 or 3x3 changer.

Thanks!
Dan
Daniel J. Cormier

Post by Daniel J. Cormier »

Got a nice Carter D 10 listed on the forum right now,.
Daniel J. Cormier
Rittenberry with Tone to the bone,profex or tubefex and what ever amp, hilton pedal, BJS bars. Email at kajunsteelman@yahoo.com.
Michael McNeill

Wanted to Buy D-10

Post by Michael McNeill »

I have a GFI D-10 8 X 8 (Black), that I have used as my back up. It has Emmons set up (E's raise and lower on the left). Pedal and knee lever action is quiet and smooth. My primary "gig" steel is a Carter with a Airline Case (has wheels built in).
I have too much equipment, or else I would not be wanting to part with this GFI. I live near Annapolis, MD and think around $2,800.00 is a reasonable price. Depending on where you live in PA, I could possibly meet you half way.

Michael McNeill

Wanted to Buy D-10

Post by Michael McNeill »

I have a GFI D-10 8 X 8 (Black), that I have used as my back up. It has Emmons set up (E's raise and lower on the left). Pedal and knee lever action is quiet and smooth. My primary "gig" steel is a Carter with a Airline Case (has wheels built in).
I have too much equipment, or else I would not be wanting to part with this GFI. I live near Annapolis, MD and think around $2,800.00 is a reasonable price. Depending on where you live in PA, I could possibly meet you half way.

Lonnie Portwood

D-10

Post by Lonnie Portwood »

Daniel, I have an immaculate Thomas listed on the for sale section with pics. Check it out. it is near perfect. Lonnie Portwood Jacksonville, Fl.
Music is probably the most "spiritual of mankinds emotions, and when practised with a pure heart, can lead one into the presence of God, who invented it. Lonnie Portwood
Larry Lenhart

Post by Larry Lenhart »

No longer available
Last edited by Larry Lenhart on 23 Jan 2016 7:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zum Encore, Pedalmaster D10, Remington D8 non pedal, Hallmark Mosrite clone, Gretsch 6120 DSW, 1976 Ibanez, Eastman archtop, Taylor Dreadnaught, Telonics pedal, Squire Tele, Squire Strat, Fender Tonemaster, Gold Tone 5 string banjo, Little Wonder tenor banjo, Boss Kamatra 100, 3 Roland cubes 30s and 80, Carvin combo bass amp
Billy Henderson

Mullen Prp

Post by Billy Henderson »

I have a D 10 red Mullen PRP guaranteed ready to go two new pups can post pics $3200