Steel Dreamlng

Steel guitar web sites, videos and recordings on the Internet

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Bill Sutton

Steel Dreamlng

Post by Bill Sutton »

I did this video about A year a go. Sorry about the mess up's. Hope every one like's it. My cover of Steve Palousek
"Steel Dreaming".
https://youtu.be/p5nITXUhy4g
Roger Kelly

Post by Roger Kelly »

Bill,
You keep on amazing me with your playing...Keep on posting your tunes. To say that you did a great job would be a under statement!
Jeff Garden

Post by Jeff Garden »

Another outstanding job, Bill! Did you work these tunes out by ear, listening to Steve and Buddy's recordings? If so, do you slow sections down to learn them? Thanks in advance for the advice :)
Bill Sutton

Post by Bill Sutton »

Thank's to all my friend's for the nice comment's. Jeff I learn Steel Dreaming from An E9th Advanced Instructional video made by Steve Palousek. I learn the first part of Rainy day from a Jim Loessberg tab...but all the single notes and the ending I learn from watching and hearing Buddy Emmons. I do slow down some tune's to hear them better...it's some thing I learn from my friend William Litaker...and it help's A lot. I hope this help's. :)
Jeff Garden

Post by Jeff Garden »

Thanks, Bill :) Mike Archer and I just worked on figuring out Steve Palousek's "Night Life" instrumental...I think I beat it to death at slow speed!
Paul Haaker

Post by Paul Haaker »

Very Nice!!
Steve Palousek

Post by Steve Palousek »

Steel Dreaming, April's Fool and Rocky Top are on the E9th Advanced Instructional video now available on DVD...

www.stevesrecordingstudio.com
Go to the CD/DVD tab to order!

Donna Palousek