Looking for Pedal Steel

Post here if you're looking for something special
James Jewell

Looking for Pedal Steel

Post by James Jewell »

I am looking for my first steel. Single or Double neck; Weight is not an issue; I'd rather have a rock solid instrument and I will not be transporting much.
Prefer maple cabinet.
3+4 Double raise/lower.
Older model OK, but I want a guitar that plays and sounds great and will serve me for years to come.
I'm looking for a good deal, but I'm a fair man and I want everyone to be happy in the end.
[/list]
Bobby D. Reed

Post by Bobby D. Reed »

I have a couple that fit your needs. Feel free to call and I'll go over what I have. Thanks...Bobby 615 419 9642
Tommy Auldridge

Williams S-10

Post by Tommy Auldridge »

James: I have a Williams S-10 wide body that I bought for a student, but now he can't buy it. It's like new. Sunburst lacquer finish over tiger maple. It has three pedals and five knee levers. I'd sell it for the same $2400 I paid for it. Please let me know if your interested, and I can steer you to the photos here on the forum where I bought it about 3 months ago. Thanks, Tommy......
Ken Pippus

Post by Ken Pippus »

Email sent.
Jim Cohen

Post by Jim Cohen »

James, you might want to mention what kind of budget-range you're thinking of, to narrow the options down a bit...
Jerry Overstreet

Post by Jerry Overstreet »

Are you looking for something specific?

The forum classifieds are full of pedal steel guitars for sale. If you're not familiar with the different models, brands, playability, maintenance/setup issues, etc. just ask. Most of the sellers I know here above board and willing to address your questions honestly and completely.

Also, your profile doesn't show which area of the state you are located in, but there's a bunch of players in Oregon and PAC NW that could maybe help you find something.

Not everybody bumps their post every day, so look back through several pages. Sometimes they get pushed down and out of sight.

Hard to believe, but I've known people to have forgotten that they posted one for sale for a while.
Ronald Smith

SD-10 Pedal Steel 4X4 Rains

Post by Ronald Smith »

James,

I have a like new Rains with 4 pedals and 4 knees. The no 1 pedal is the Franklin, the others are set us as normal A, B, & C. ir is finished in Burl Wood with an orange pad. It has less than 10 hours of trying to play it. I'll ship it to the 48 for $2300.00. I can send pictures to your e-mail if you like. If you might want to call me and talk about it, send your e-mail to me and I'll send tel. no. or better yet, I'll call you.

Thanks and God bless,

Ronald Smith
Jess Tolbirt

Post by Jess Tolbirt »

i sent an email but it went to me instead of you for some reason,,

i have an s-10 marlen with a clamp on pad and a sierra u-12..

if you are still looking i can send you all the particulars if you like.

1500 for the marlen and 2000 for the sierra
Gary Meyer

sho Bud super pro

Post by Gary Meyer »

If you get down to Sacramento,I have a Sho Bud super pro.It's black,8 pedals,6 levers w case,$2,200.oo.You can see what your getting,no shipping danger.
Ronald Smith

Guitar

Post by Ronald Smith »

James,

I still can't get the e-mail to take that ;you sent me. It tells me that you have to sign in? My mail computer is on the blink and should be back home sometimes next week. I'll let you know if I ever get things going for me.

Thanks and God bless,

Ron
Ronald Smith

Guitar

Post by Ronald Smith »

James,

Just sent you a PM.

God Bless,

Ron
Don Crowl

Post by Don Crowl »

Hi James. Sent you an email regarding my MSA. I was thinking Ontario was near I-5 but I was wrong. Anyway if you are in the Medford area & would like to see/play it you are welcome.
Don
chris ivey

Post by chris ivey »

best offer is that d10 super pro for $2200.
that's a steal!
rpetersen

Pedalmaster Uni 12

Post by rpetersen »

Hi - I have a real clean Pedalmaster Universal 12 that I might let go - 7 floor pedals and 5 knee levers With 3-way Dan shields Pickup and keyless tuner with 25" Scale
Probably $1600 plus the trip

Ron Petersen
Jack Goodson

Photos

Post by Jack Goodson »

James, I tried to send the photos that we talked about, just wanted to make sure you got them....thanks jack
Jerry Roller

Post by Jerry Roller »

James, I have a black D10 Legrande short keyhead for $2400.00 + shipping if you are interested in a D10.
Jerry
Ronald Smith

Pedal Steel

Post by Ronald Smith »

James,

I just sent you an e-mail with the pictures of my Rains Guitar. Let me know if you get them.

Thanks and God bless,

Ronald Smith