L-710 Narrow Bill Lawrence Pickup

Post here if you're looking for something special
Lathan Mills

L-710 Narrow Bill Lawrence Pickup

Post by Lathan Mills »

Looking to buy Bill Lawrence L-710-Narrow Pickup for Sho-Bud. I ordered a new one from Bill Lawrence They have not sent a ship date, so I don`t know if they are still in business. I called both numbers on there web site and got no answer. It tells me there messages are full and can`t except any more. Does anyone have one or know where I can order one.

Thanks

Lathan
Sho-Bud The Professional D-10,SHO-BUD PRO 1,Tube-Fex,Boss DD3,Boss CS-3,Walker Stereo Steel System,Peavey Nashville- 112,Peavey Express-112,Peavey Hilton Pedal,Goodrich-120,ERNIE BALL VP,Marlen Bar, Echoplex,Fender Jazzmaster 1962,Gretsch 6120 1959, Epiphone Hummingbird Pro Acoustic-Electric
Paul Smith

Post by Paul Smith »

Hello, I ordered one at the end of July for my shobud, still have not received it, they are indeed still on business, your going to have to be VERY patient.

When did you place your order?

These are individually hand made so plan on around 3 mos, I'm sure it will be worth the wait

Smitty
Paul Smith

Post by Paul Smith »

Hello, I ordered one at the end of July for my shobud, still have not received it, they are indeed still on business, your going to have to be VERY patient.

These are individually hand made so plan on around 3 mos, I'm sure it will be worth the wait

Smitty
Lathan Mills

bill lawrence

Post by Lathan Mills »

Paul Smith wrote:Hello, I ordered one at the end of July for my shobud, still have not received it, they are indeed still on business, your going to have to be VERY patient.

Smitty
I placed my order on the 25th thanks for telling me that. Did the send you a confirmation on your order. Lathan
Sho-Bud The Professional D-10,SHO-BUD PRO 1,Tube-Fex,Boss DD3,Boss CS-3,Walker Stereo Steel System,Peavey Nashville- 112,Peavey Express-112,Peavey Hilton Pedal,Goodrich-120,ERNIE BALL VP,Marlen Bar, Echoplex,Fender Jazzmaster 1962,Gretsch 6120 1959, Epiphone Hummingbird Pro Acoustic-Electric
Mike Scott

Post by Mike Scott »

I Order LXR 16 Pickup on the Oct 29 2015 They will not Answer The Phone... I Sent 5 Plus Emails Will Not Respond I Have Sent A Message By Facebook No Reply.

All I have ask for is just a few minutes of There time to confirm my order and Advise About Shipping Time. Is that to much to ask?

NO REPLY, NO REPLY,NO REPLY

This is no way to treat A Customer I don't CARE HOW GOOD YOUR PRODUCTS ARE
Paul Wade

B.l 705

Post by Paul Wade »

P.M. sent
Lathan Mills

Bill Lawerence Pickup

Post by Lathan Mills »

I did receive a confirmation on my pickup I ordered 0n the 25th of October. I also just received a notice that it was being shipped and was given a tracking number. Hopefully I will see it soon. By the way Becky returned my call and apologized about the delay. Hang in there. I am.

Anxiously waiting,

Lathan