Tom Brumley/Rick Nelson Stone Canyon band live@Troubadour?

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Larry Dering

Post by Larry Dering »

Tom's cd made in later years is a fantastic work as well. I believe it's titled somewhere in time. Beautiful tone and superb arrangements as only Tom would do. Have to look in my collection and renew my prize. Ear candy for sure.
Ron Scott

Post by Ron Scott »

Tom has always been my hero and my time living in Ozark Mo give me a great chance to meet him and his family.The Steel shows at Baldknobbers and seeing him and his family at the Brumley Theater. Great memories. Ron
Franklin D10 Stereo - 8 and 6 - Black Box-Zum Encore 4 and 5 Nashville 400,Session 400, DD3 for delay ,also Benado Effects pedal.
Steeling with Franklin's..and Zum Encore
John Brabant

Post by John Brabant »

There is a double CD set available. The first CD features what is contained on the original vinyl album. The second CD is of a second show also recorded at the Troubadour, either the prior day or the following day to the first CD. Lots of the same songs, with Tom playing his parts slightly differently from one day to the next. There are also songs on the second CD that aren't on the first. It's a great set for you Stone Canyon Band fans.

http://www.amazon.com/Rick-Nelson-Conce ... troubadour
John Brabant
1978 Emmons D-10 P-P
Chris Templeton

Post by Chris Templeton »

Excel 3/4 Pedal With An 8 String Hawaiian Neck, Tapper (10 string with a raised fretboard to fret with fingers), Single neck Fessenden 3/5
Joachim Kettner

Post by Joachim Kettner »

IMHO the best Stone Canyon Band song:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8Ry0r2pgU4
Fender Kingman, Sierra Crown D-10, Evans Amplifier, Soup Cube.