Buzz Evans

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Rod Bailey

Buzz Evans

Post by Rod Bailey »

Does anyone have current information on how Buzz is doing and where he is at . My last phone number he gave me is no longer in use so I have lost contact with my friend . Can he still player guitar or has he had to quit completely ? I would be very gratefull for any updated information. Thanks for your time. Rod bailey
Larry Dering

Post by Larry Dering »

Check with forum member Mickey Adams. He may have had the last visit with Buzz.
Mickey Adams

Post by Mickey Adams »

Buzz is safe....I have spoken with this daughter..I have a direct line to them..
ARTIST RELATIONS: MSA GUITARS
2017 MSA LEGEND XL D10, S10, Studio Pro S12 EXE9
Mullen G2, Rittenberry S10, Infinity D10, Zumsteel 8+9
Anderson, Buscarino, Fender, Roman Guitars, Sarno Octal, Revelation Preamps, BJS BARS, Lots of Blackface Fenders!
John L. McGuire

Post by John L. McGuire »

Is there any contact information, or does he want to be left alone? I used to fix all his stuff when he was in Denver in the 80's, and he spent quite a bit of time with me teaching me some of his licks on the steel. Just wish I'd kept up with it, but work beckoned... Now that I'm retired though, I wouldn't mind visiting some old friends.

Thanks,

(Big) John McGuire
George Redmon

Post by George Redmon »

Buzz remains one of my favorite players. Is he still in the home? Has his health improved any? His admirer's would kinda like to know. We are still very much concerned about him. Mickey give him our best.
John Davis

Post by John Davis »

Yes, what George said......give him our best please Mickey.
Mickey Adams

Post by Mickey Adams »

To all of you that ask about Buzz.....I am staying in touch with him...its sporadic at times. He is in a safe place and getting along, although he has residual damage from his strokes.....I continue to convey all of your wishes for his continued well being...And I can tell you, he appreciates it immensely....
ARTIST RELATIONS: MSA GUITARS
2017 MSA LEGEND XL D10, S10, Studio Pro S12 EXE9
Mullen G2, Rittenberry S10, Infinity D10, Zumsteel 8+9
Anderson, Buscarino, Fender, Roman Guitars, Sarno Octal, Revelation Preamps, BJS BARS, Lots of Blackface Fenders!