Justice Steel Guitars

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Dick Hitchcock

Post by Dick Hitchcock »

Here's my new and second Justice!
Justice Pro Lite 4x5.... NV112.... Steel seat.
Jeff Triplett

Post by Jeff Triplett »

I am the proud second owner of this Justice D10. Fred is building me a Pro Lite that I should get around the middle of July. I had a steel player friend over the other night who's played for over forty years and owned many different guitars. He said it was probably the best steel guitar he has ever played.
Show Pro Custom D-10, Justice D10 - Weldon Myrick Edition, Emmons D-10 LeGrande II, Emmons D10 P/P, Sho-Bud Pro II Custom, Telonics and Quilter Amps.
Tyler Hall

Post by Tyler Hall »

Dick, that guitar is beautiful!! :whoa:
Jerry Foster

Justice pro-lite

Post by Jerry Foster »

Dick that is the most beautiful pedal steel I have ever seen, & Ken C. has one also, I seen it at the Justice booth at the Oklahoma steel show. I missed you at the OKLA. show Dick " :) I look forward to seeing you at the KC steel show in August. take care & God Bless, Jerry & Dee Foster
Dick Hitchcock

Post by Dick Hitchcock »

Tyler.....Thank you for the nice comment.....Jerry...Sorry I couldn't make Tulsa, but I will be in Kansas City with "Little Fred"...(I told him I was going to name it!)..Looking forward to seeing you all, and having some good fun....See you there Partner..... :D :whoa: :lol: ;-)
Justice Pro Lite 4x5.... NV112.... Steel seat.
Johnne Lee Ables

My S10-Pro C6

Post by Johnne Lee Ables »

I absolutely LOVE this thing. I actually now believe I may be able to play some chord-melody solo stuff.

Justice S10-Pro 5x4 C6
Roland Cube 80GX
Wonderful Wife

"In the course of a long life a wise man will be prepared to abandon his baggage several times."
Arnie Stewart

Post by Arnie Stewart »

Loving my Pro Lite; it is Midnight Breeze (a blue).

Image[/img]
Justice Pro Lite
Nashville 112
BOSS Digital Delay
BOSS ’63 Fender Reverb.
Bill Davison

Post by Bill Davison »

My recently acquired Justice Pro Lite. Four pedals and six knee levers.

What a sweet playing guitar. Love it.
Dan Chambers

Post by Dan Chambers »

I am the proud owner of a ProLite 3x5. I fly to Tucson at least once a year to play a little "bad golf". The friend I stay with was swamped at his business so I drove to Mesa to see Fred (at his kind invitation). I saw the modest shop where "lil Blackie" was built and I shared a fast-food Mexican meal with a man I am proud to number among my friends after we returned thanks to our Lord Jesus Christ. Fred Justice is the real deal folks! Quality Pedal Steel Guitars built by a quality man.
Justice Pro Lite 3x5. Emmons D10 PP 8x5, Peavey Session & Nashville 400s,Martin D-28, Taylor 510, Eastman E20P, Weber Gallatin Mandolin, OMI D40 squareneck Dobro
Tom Wolverton

Post by Tom Wolverton »

That red oak is beautiful. Elegant.

I walked into Fred's booth at the Phoenix show a few years ago. Even though he didn't know me and probably figured out in 10 seconds that I was not a pro player, he took the time to set me up on one of his steels. He treated me like I was a king. Let me play it long too. It was really a fine instrument. Played super and sounded nice. A quality product from a quality builder.
To write with a broken pencil is pointless.