GFI s10 SM. Black mica, 3 pedals, 4 knees. $1180 shipped.

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Pete McAvity

GFI s10 SM. Black mica, 3 pedals, 4 knees. $1180 shipped.

Post by Pete McAvity »

According to GFIs site: "entry level instrument capable of performing on a professional level". And it is. Great starter or backup. Purchased in 2007, comes with original carpet covered case (some wear but solid) and a denim leg bag. In great shape, will ship to the lower 48. Happy to field any questions.
Excel Superb D10, Kline U12, Sarno Black Box, Goodrich L120, Boss DD5, Baby Bloomer, 1965 Super Reverb chopped to a head, feeding a mystery PA cab w/ a K130.

They say "thats how it goes". I say "that ain't the way it stays!"
Tony Kotula

Post by Tony Kotula »

How much?
left handed Excel Dl0, left handed GFI UNI 12 Ultra, 2 n.ville 400's, DD3,Lexcicon MPX100...
Pete McAvity

Post by Pete McAvity »

Heya, Tony. The price is in the title: $1180 shipped. I'll amend that to $1100 plus actual shipping cost- which would be a figure in that neighborhood.
Excel Superb D10, Kline U12, Sarno Black Box, Goodrich L120, Boss DD5, Baby Bloomer, 1965 Super Reverb chopped to a head, feeding a mystery PA cab w/ a K130.

Tony Kotula

Post by Tony Kotula »

Thamks Pete, I have some interested students who are right handed... being a stone lefty... is really tough to help someone willing to learn who is not left handed. Me, unlike Carter... if you are a lefty.. learn lefty... what sucks though is that being a lefty... we can never try out any steels... I will pass this along ... and thank you for your reply. I overlooked the price when I saw this post on my phone. GFI is awesome... love my Ultra 12... left handed...
left handed Excel Dl0, left handed GFI UNI 12 Ultra, 2 n.ville 400's, DD3,Lexcicon MPX100...
Pete McAvity

Post by Pete McAvity »

Thanks, Tony. I greatly appreciate that. I've always been happy with the feel & tone of this instrument & cut my teeth on it. Mr. Fields had a lot of R&D in the bank when he made these & it shows. My Excel gets a lot more play these days, so it's time for this one to find a new home.

Pete McAvity

Post by Pete McAvity »

Thanks, Tony. I greatly appreciate that. I've always been happy with the feel & tone of this instrument & cut my teeth on it. Mr. Fields had a lot of R&D in the bank when he made these & it shows. My Excel gets a lot more play these days, so it's time for this one to find a new home.

Tony Kotula

Post by Tony Kotula »

I love my old Excel D10 as much as I love my GFI Ultra Uni 12. Gene and Bob are great! Am thinking about a new D10. I wish these builders would demo left handed products. I strongly feel that it would encourage left handed guitarists to explore into the world of pedal steel. I remember the hell we went thru years ago with left handed 6 string guitars... what a joke. And it's still not an equal playing field. Good thing we don't need left handed amps and strings... I do flip my volune pedals upside down to accomodate. That is a whole other argument.. lol....
Richard Smelker

Gfi

Post by Richard Smelker »

What are the copendents - Emmons or Day?
Richard Smelker
assorted 6 & 12 string guitars, Sho-Bud Maverick to play on, a Roland Cube 80Xl, a Peavey 130, Digitech digital Delay, distortion pedal, Melotron pedal, Keyboards and a MOYO pedal.
A new DAW system that I'm using to create a Christian music CD of original songs. Ordained Minister, Riding for the Brand of Jesus Christ.
Pete McAvity

Post by Pete McAvity »

Yikes- sorry about that, Richard. It's Emmons. Paper or plastic?

Daniel Seltzer

Post by Daniel Seltzer »

woohoo!

Thanks.. Looks like I have a steel !

Sending payment

Shal
dazed, confused, rode hard and put up wet
Pete McAvity

Post by Pete McAvity »

You heard the man. Sold pending payment.