Sale/Trade Selmer OMEGA USA Wood Clarinet UPDATE!

Guitars, fiddles, banjos, keyboards, clarinets, bagpipes, etc.
Dennis Brooker

Sale/Trade Selmer OMEGA USA Wood Clarinet UPDATE!

Post by Dennis Brooker »

Sorry! I've had some BAD experiences with some forum members lately and just DO NOT need the grief in my life! PLEASE SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY!!!!

I should mention MANY THANKS to all the good and honest people I've dealt with over the years. For reasons I won't go into I'm having a VERY hard time dealing with people that just don't keep their word and it's having serious effects on me - NO sympathy required, just wanted all you GOOD people to know!!

Excellent condition wood Selmer OMEGA USA wood clarinet, as new Gator case, and LOTS of accessories - Standard of Excellence book and CD's, all bought new cleaning kit, bore oil, 7 RICO reeds new unopened box of 2 1/2 Vandoren reeds, cork grease, bought new higher quality D.BONADE ligature - HITE mouthpiece and other stuff - Can take photo of accessories if needed - Was TOTALLY refurbished when bought - played less than 1 hour - A symphony musician and teacher said it was a fine instrument and played well - Selling due to health reasons (NO sympathy needed) - PLEASE, SERIOUS inquiries ONLY! Glad to answer any questions - $450.00 cash + shipping or reasonable offers considered - Trades considered for something in same price range would be for a 6 string lap steel, parlor sized acoustic guitar or round neck Reso/DOBRO set up properly, hollow body Tele type guitar with humbuckers or any small, lightweight hollow or body guitar with humbuckers or a small "quality" amp, or???? Will also add CASH for the right trade! - No fiddles or other wind instruments - Contact me direct at dbrooker1(AT)windstream.net please - I've closed all money exchange accounts so will be glad to hold check until it clears or a MO or discuss a trade - Thanks very much for looking!

Last edited by Dennis Brooker on 20 May 2015 12:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dennis Brooker

Post by Dennis Brooker »

One more try!