Wanted: left-handed Pedal Steel Guitar

Post here if you're looking for something special
Cody Diffee

Wanted: left-handed Pedal Steel Guitar

Post by Cody Diffee »

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum and the main reason why I've joined is because I'm a 31 year old lefty who's played guitar for years. Wanting to purchase and learn how to play pedal steel guitar. I'm finding out that a lefty steel is a rarity to say the least. Figured I would join and see if anyone might be able to connect me with a used lefty steel. I may have to order and have one made and I've talked to a few different companies about that. I just hate to have to wait months to get it, put a deposit down, and spend that kind of money. If anyone knows of anything out there, I would greatly appreciate it. I've looked all over Craigslist (many different cities), ebay, etc. and have had no luck so far. Thanks!
Daymon LaPoint

Post by Daymon LaPoint »

Hello Cody, are you looking for a S-10 (single neck) or D-10 (double neck)?
I purchased a D-10 MSA a few years ago for my son. He is left handed but he ended up playing a right handed steel. He writes left, bats left, kicks left footed, plays a left handed 6-string but says a right handed steel feels better to him. Anyway. Let me know, I'd let it go if you're interested. It's being used to limit the amount of stuff I can put in the closet. Take care and best of luck to you.
Steel Learnin'

‘71 Emmons “James Blonde”, Sho-Bud LDG, Sho-Bud Fingertip, Rus-Ler D-10, '70 Emmons, P2P Bad Dawg, Fender '59 Bassman,'59 Fender Twin "Bonamassa", Fender Twin Reverb and Rick Johnson Cabinets
Cody Diffee

Post by Cody Diffee »

I'm really just interested in a single neck guitar - I don't think I'd know what to do with the double! Maybe someday though
Daymon LaPoint

Post by Daymon LaPoint »

Thank you Cody, give a shout to a guy named Mark Addeo. He is a forum member and has a S-10 he may want to deal on. Take care and thanks for your time.
Steel Learnin'

‘71 Emmons “James Blonde”, Sho-Bud LDG, Sho-Bud Fingertip, Rus-Ler D-10, '70 Emmons, P2P Bad Dawg, Fender '59 Bassman,'59 Fender Twin "Bonamassa", Fender Twin Reverb and Rick Johnson Cabinets