Gfi

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Jim Devoe

Gfi

Post by Jim Devoe »

GFU-8AND8. Never out of house since bought. New guitar. Split case , keyless, split case. Emmons standard set up. Have two guitars . Need to sell one. This is a heck of a deal for someone looking for a guitar that is loaded. Guitar weight is 42 lbs. Plays and sounds great. 3000.00 plus shipping. Lot of guitar for the money. Pictures are posted under gfi listing for feb 12. Or on craigslist for PA city of York. Will not be disappointed. Thanks for looking. Jim DeVoe
Steve Green

Post by Steve Green »

Jim's photos:

Jim Devoe

Photo posting

Post by Jim Devoe »

Steve . Thanks for posting my pictures. I seem to have problems with this every time I try this. Thanks to the good people on the forum or I would not got my pictures on at all. Do not use a computer much as you can tell. Is their a simple way of doing this ? Not certain if is picture size or what is the problem. I have recently bought a new computer and it has windows 8. It is a little different. Still trying to figure it out. THANKS AGAIN Jim DeVoe
Austin Ruff

Post by Austin Ruff »

Jim, That's a gorgeous guitar. I should know, I have one exactly like it! I've had quite a few steels in my life, and this beats them all hands down. Austin
Jim Devoe

Gfi

Post by Jim Devoe »

Thanks Austin. GFI is as good as they come. It must be the sound they are looking for. Or it might be the name. From what I have seen and heard or the past 45 years they can not be beat. With the keyless setup strings are changed easily and stays in tune. And at weight of only 42 lbs which is just about un heard ove . I guess to each his own. Thanks Jim