Looking for used 3X4 starter

Post here if you're looking for something special
Chuck Hayes

Looking for used 3X4 starter

Post by Chuck Hayes »

Looking for a used stage one or carter starter or GFI student model, just something to get started on PSG again
Stage One, Session 400, Enie Ball Jr, 1978 Tele, Fender 65 Reissue Deluxe Reverb, Wampler and Carl Martin pedals
Mike Wilkerson

Carter S-10

Post by Mike Wilkerson »

Hey Chuck a guy is selling an S-10 3x5 for $1600.00 here on the forum...That would be a perfect model for ya to get back to steelin again
S12 MSA Classic Nashville 400 with fox mods amp 1 volume pedal 1 Lil Izzy and 3 cords
Jason Putnam

Post by Jason Putnam »

Steel guitars of Nashville has a Shobud Maverick that is upgraded to 3 and 5. It's about 1100 I think. Check it out.
1967 Emmons Bolt On, 1974 ShoBud Pro 1 3x5,Nashville 112, Quilter TT-12, JOYO Digital Delay, Goodrich Volume Pedal, Livesteel Strings
Al Vesel

Starter Steel wanted

Post by Al Vesel »

Chuck

Email and PM sent.

Al
Emmons LeGrande SKH D-10 - WALKER STEREO STEEL AMP w JBL ENCLOSURES & TC ELECTRONICS M-ONE XL PROCESSOR, HILTON VP,FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER, SARNO's Steel Guitar BLACK BOX,BJS,ToneMaster bars,FENDER Strat, FENDER & Ovation acoustic's
Steven Paris

Post by Steven Paris »

Stage One 3x4 for ~$1050 is the best buy! An old Emmons GS-10 3 x 4 is the best SOUNDING student guitar, but it's probably more $$$.
Emmons & Peavey
Edward LeVasseur

Carter Starter

Post by Edward LeVasseur »

I will have a Carter Starter for sale soon
Shobud Ldg Shobud Pro 1 Carter Starter,Vegas 400, Nashville 400 Fender Deluxe Reverb Boss DD3 Holy Grail Reverb
Dan Robinson

Post by Dan Robinson »

chris ivey

Post by chris ivey »

i'd think he could find something way under $1600, and i certainly wouldn't spend anywhere near a grand on any kind of maverick.
Jordan Shapiro

Post by Jordan Shapiro »

I have a great round front pro 2 that I took the back neck off that i'd let go for $1400 + shipping. It has the brass barrel- 2 hole puller mechanism and sounds like a dream. basically an LDG. Sounds and plays the same as my old LDG.
It needs nothing mechanically, and cosmetically you could put a pad on where the back neck was and youd never know it wasnt an SD-10 from the factory.
Jordan Shapiro

Post by Jordan Shapiro »

Forgot to mention this:
3x4, Emmons pedal setup, orig teardrop knee levers and Gumby keyhead.
Russ Wever

Post by Russ Wever »

I've got a Carter Starter if you're interested.
What part of Missouri are you?
I'm in Independence.
~Russ
Johnny Baker

Post by Johnny Baker »

Once I get off work tonight, I will post pictures of my Carter Starter that has a hand built case and wrist pad that I built for it. It is in excellent condition and has only been played at Church or home. I bought the unit about 5 or 6 years ago.

Johnny

PS: I will take $650.00 plus all fair charges for shipping/handling, and ins, if you want it insured. I can be contacted at johnnywbaker@bellsouth.net or bake3009@gmail.com if you are interested in it.
I am currently running a Simmons SD10, Peavey Nashville 400 that's packing a 15" BW, Peavey Delta Fex effects processor, and a Match Box. Best rig I've ever run and the sound is truly incredible.
Johnny Baker

Post by Johnny Baker »

Pictures are still in cyber space at the moment so I will touch base with you in a few to download and send them.

Johnny
I am currently running a Simmons SD10, Peavey Nashville 400 that's packing a 15" BW, Peavey Delta Fex effects processor, and a Match Box. Best rig I've ever run and the sound is truly incredible.
Lonnie Portwood

Post by Lonnie Portwood »

Chuck, I have a S-10 MSA,3 and 5, red lacquer, in excellent cond. a truly "pro" instrument with no issues. $1300 plu ship. Check out pics on "steel guitars for sale. Lonnie
Music is probably the most "spiritual of mankinds emotions, and when practised with a pure heart, can lead one into the presence of God, who invented it. Lonnie Portwood