Sold = Carter Starter S-10 @ $750.00 = Sold

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Thom Darrow

Sold = Carter Starter S-10 @ $750.00 = Sold

Post by Thom Darrow »

I have a Carter Starter S-10 S/N 64106 for sale at $750.00. The Carter starter comes with three foot pedals. Four knee levers and is tuned to E9th Nashville tuning. Also a Carter volume pedal and a DVD,sorry no gig bag. The three pedals are set up for the Emmons compoant.Shipping and insurance will be payed for by myself. I will take a cashier's check. And please no deals or trades. And lets keep it in the good old USA. TKS...

Last edited by Thom Darrow on 12 Feb 2015 6:38 am, edited 3 times in total.
Thom Darrow

Post by Thom Darrow »

In the outside pictures it looks as if there are only three knee levers. I'm sorry for not seeing it sooner. It's just stuck in the up position. In the other picks you can clearly see that there are 4 EA. TKS....
Daniel Beachy

Post by Daniel Beachy »

The Carter Starter is a fine entry level instrument. I recorded an entire album of my own as well as several songs for other people with it. I do feel sorry for the guy I got mine from tho. He paid a whopping 2800 then gave it to me for 1000... what can I say... we both got jipped.
:eek:
Steve Holley

purchasing of this steel

Post by Steve Holley »

Are you located in or around Las Vegas? I would very much like to take a look. You can reach me at onerun00@aol.com or 702-286-7332.
Thanks,
Steve
Thom Darrow

Post by Thom Darrow »

I changed the Carter Starter from the Jimmy Day setup back to the Emmons setup. If the push rods look odd is because in the pics it was still in the Day setup. Just by looking at it you may have a hard time seeing it. TKS...
Thom Darrow

Post by Thom Darrow »

Bob please close. The Carter Starter has been Sold. TKS...