Steel guitar/dobro lessons "one on one" or via Skype

CDs, LPs, tapes, videos, tab, instruction, software
Rusty Danmyer

Steel guitar/dobro lessons "one on one" or via Skype

Post by Rusty Danmyer »

I've been giving lessons to students of varying ages and skill levels over the last year and wanted to announce it here on The Forum.
For those living in Nashville, I do it from my home here in town but have the ability to deliver personal and in-depth instruction via Skype.
Feel free to visit my website http://www.rustydanmyer.com or drop me a line at rustydanmyer@gmail.com for details.
Rusty Danmyer

Post by Rusty Danmyer »

A special thank you to all who have inquired about steel and dobro lessons! the Skype lessons seem to be pretty popular! i've put a lot of additional info about the lessons and how we do them on my website http://www.rustydanmyer.com. just visit and click on the lessons tab. plenty of times available. sign up today!!
Jason Dunkle

Post by Jason Dunkle »

Sent you an email, Rusty.

Thanks,
Jason
Dennis Lee

Rusty!

Post by Dennis Lee »

Never did a skype lesson before, but spent Sunday morning with Rusty. Had a great time, he stretched my mind and taking away some good pointers and approaches. Looks like I'll be seeing Rusty again soon. Thanks for an enjoyable time!
Rusty Danmyer

Post by Rusty Danmyer »

i certainly enjoyed it dennis! glad you got good stuff out of it. looking forward to the next time!
Dennis Lee

Rusty!

Post by Dennis Lee »

Skype is an interesting format for learning. I was skeptical at first, but it has proven to be an excellent way of learning. Almost like having Rusty in your home! Rusty is a great guy, great player and excellent teacher, thanks again!
Rusty Danmyer

Post by Rusty Danmyer »

thanks again dennis. i'm pleasantly surprised too at how well the lessons are going with Skype.
and dennis, it's better than having me at your house because i can't drink all your beer!
Dennis Lee

Rusty

Post by Dennis Lee »

The beer is always on "the house" when you visit, Rusty!
Rusty Danmyer

price list for lessons (in person or Skype)

Post by Rusty Danmyer »

i wanted to say a quick thank you to everyone participating in the lessons and those who have inquired about them!
i've found out that even though most students enjoy the 1 hour lesson, some are interested in a 30 minute block or even additional time on the 1 hour lesson!
the lessons are $30 for a 30 minute lesson or $50 for an hour. if someone wants to book more than an hour, it'll be an extra $25 for each 30 minutes. lessons can be weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or whatever works for y'all!
drop me a line here on the forum or visit my website http://www.rustydanmyer.com for additional details and contact info.
thanks again so much,
Rusty