Dyna Lap 8 String Lap Steel.

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Sam White

Dyna Lap 8 String Lap Steel.

Post by Sam White »

I will let it go for $450.00 plus $60.00 shipping.Pictures are on For Sale Pedal Steel on the third page.No Trades Please
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

OK Bottom Dollar is what I payed for it $400.00 plus you pay the shipping $60.00 and I will take a loss on the very nice Case I built.If no one wants to buy it I will keep it and eat your hearts out.
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Bump
Brad Bechtel

Post by Brad Bechtel »

For the convenience of those interested in this instrument, here are the photos referenced from Mr. White's previous posting:

Good luck on the sale!
Brad’s Page of Steel
A web site devoted to acoustic & electric lap steel guitars
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Bump
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

UP
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Last Chance I'll take it off and keep It as I just played it and my wife came in and listened to me play it. I looked at her and said I like this Lap steel and if I sell it I'm going to wish I did'nt. It is going to be hard for me to let it go.It sounds as good as a pedal Steel Guitar.I'll see what happens with the private message i just got from Micheal Harvey.If he does not want it I'm going to keep it.I will not post it again.
Sam White
Greg Evans

Post by Greg Evans »

Sent you a pm.
In a spot quiz my wife was able to accurately 52% of my instruments
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Bob Please close this Thread I'm not selling the lap Steel. Changed my mind.I'll keep it as i do not intend to give this beauty away.
Sam White