Msa S10

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
John Speck

Msa S10

Post by John Speck »

I am looking to sell my MSA Semiclassic S10. It is not looking perfect. If it were a show car, I would call it preservation class. I need to get 950 dollars. would consider a trade for the right D8 or D6 console.
Jack Bowman

steel trade

Post by Jack Bowman »

I have a great double 6 console if you don't push the pedals. It is a fold away Multikord that has played every bar in alasks in it's day, Is what I was told a few years back. Pickups are nice singers ( lotta sustain ). Hard case is nice and the 4 peadals work fine but you need to leave them alone, if you don't like 1, 4, 5, minors and 6th& 7th changes within two fret movements.
(I am looking to sell my MSA Semiclassic S10. It is not looking perfect. If it were a show car, I would call it preservation class. I need to get 950 dollars. would consider a trade for the right D8 or D6 console.)

we trade 1 for 1 and pay shipping on ours....what say you?
5220 Gretsch
Godin A-6
Godan 5th Ave.
Fender 400 PSG 4+2
buncha amps
John Speck

Msa

Post by John Speck »

Thanks for your interest. I'm looking more for something like a Gibson Console Grand or Fender Dual 8 or nice lap steel like the MSA Super Slide or National or Rickenbacker.
Bruce Repka

Post by Bruce Repka »

wow, I have his twin brother. What serial number is this? I have never seen another Semi-Classic like mine until I saw this one.
1975 MSA E9th s/n 1S4900
Goodrich 120
NOS Tweed Fender Blues Jr.
John Speck

ser #

Post by John Speck »

1s4542
Bob Poole

Msa S10

Post by Bob Poole »

OH if i only had a trade or cash...that guitar reminds me of me-"preservation class".....to me,thats a beautiful guitar !
Nash Reilly

John Speck

Post by Nash Reilly »

Hi John,

I have a D-8 Rickenbacker that I don't play much that I might be interested in trading. You can get a few pictures here:

http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=244797

Could I get a few pictures of the undercarriage of this guitar? Also, what's the setup on the knee levers?

Thanks,

NR
John Speck

Msa

Post by John Speck »

This is a MSA Semiclassic. Has 3 floors and 4 knees, and super sustain pickup. I will post some photos of under carriage but it might be sometime Wed. before I can get that done. This instrument really speaks to my interest. An even swap is the only way I can trade. Thanks
John Speck

Msa

Post by John Speck »

Here are the pictures of the under carriage.
John Speck

Post by John Speck »

Just worked a trade with Nash Reilly. Please Close this posting. Thanks