GFI student model 3x2- SOLD

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Josh Sommovilla

GFI student model 3x2- SOLD

Post by Josh Sommovilla »

I am selling the student model GFI guitar that I purchased off of ebay a couple of years ago when I decided to learn pedal steel. This was a great instrument to learn on, but after some time I got the urge to upgrade.

The guitar plays well, but is prone to some of the shortcomings you'd expect from a student model guitar. There is a fair amount of cabinet drop and the guitar is not the sturdiest. It is very light, though.

There is some foamy material that has a tendency to push out from under the pickup, which is pictured. Otherwise, the guitar does not have any functional or cosmetic flaws.

It has 3 pedals, which are Emmons set-up, and 2 left knee levers for the E strings.

I am asking for $550 for this guitar plus shipping. I can include a bar, some picks, and an Ernie Ball Jr volume pedal.

Last edited by Josh Sommovilla on 2 Nov 2014 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Al Vesel

Gfi

Post by Al Vesel »

Josh,
Email and pm sent.

Al
Emmons LeGrande SKH D-10 - WALKER STEREO STEEL AMP w JBL ENCLOSURES & TC ELECTRONICS M-ONE XL PROCESSOR, HILTON VP,FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER, SARNO's Steel Guitar BLACK BOX,BJS,ToneMaster bars,FENDER Strat, FENDER & Ovation acoustic's
Josh Sommovilla

Post by Josh Sommovilla »

Guitar is sold, please close.