**SOLD MAudio Fast Track Ultra 8R - USB Recording Interface

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Jack Stoner

**SOLD MAudio Fast Track Ultra 8R - USB Recording Interface

Post by Jack Stoner »

I have upgraded my recording interface to a Roland Studio Capture and no longer need the Fast Track Ultra 8R, which has been used as my backup unit. It is fully Pro Tools compatible both current and older Pro Tools versions that required proprietary hardware. I've used it with Sonar. As it has ASIO drivers it should be compatible with most all recording "DAW" programs.

I have it set up with both Windows 7 64 bit OS and Windows 8.1 64 bit OS. I think it also has XP drivers. The Win 7 drivers are Vista compatible. I've used this with both USB 2.0 and 3.0 ports without problems. It is also MAC compatible, but I don't know which MAC OS' it supports.

The unit has 8 combo XLR and 1/4" TRS input jacks (and preamps). It also has MIDI.

Here is a short review of the unit:
http://www.musicradar.com/us/reviews/te ... -8r-166705

Here is a picture of the front and back, from Avid. The unit has always been rack mounted.

Price: $200, including shipping in US. I can take paypal.

Thanks.

Last edited by Jack Stoner on 20 Oct 2014 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
GFI Ultra Keyless S-10 with pad (Black of course) TB202 amp, Hilton VP, Steelers Choice sidekick seat, SIT Strings (all for sale as package)
Cakewalk by Bandlab and Studio One V4.6 pro DAWs, MOTU Ultralite MK5 recording interface unit
Jack Stoner

Post by Jack Stoner »

Here's your chance to get a pro quality recording interface unit at a near entry level price.
GFI Ultra Keyless S-10 with pad (Black of course) TB202 amp, Hilton VP, Steelers Choice sidekick seat, SIT Strings (all for sale as package)
Cakewalk by Bandlab and Studio One V4.6 pro DAWs, MOTU Ultralite MK5 recording interface unit
Jim O. Underwood

Audio Interface

Post by Jim O. Underwood »

I sent you a pm.
Jack Stoner

Post by Jack Stoner »

Sold, pending payment.

Thanks