Who's still giging with a push-pull?

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

bill dearmore

Post by bill dearmore »

LOL, I wonder how long this thread will go...Yup, it's me and the fat back..., and now the fat front. This sound will never come around again. I do play a little Pro-1 ocasionally. Nice in a different way.
rhcarden

Post by rhcarden »

I have a 13 string BMI that I sometimes play at home, but when playing out, I play my P/P!

------------------
Bob Carden 66 Emmons P/P 8/9
BMI 13 string 7/7
John Lacey

Post by John Lacey »

Me, for now.
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

can you say a "brand spanking new"... Image Image
Brad Sarno

Post by Brad Sarno »

I gig with either my '66 S-10 or my '69 D-10 push/pulls all the time. Why? Because they play and sound great.

Brad Sarno

Bryan Adams

Post by Bryan Adams »

BA picks a p/p.....
Bobbe Seymour

Post by Bobbe Seymour »

Guess I need to experss my love for my push-pull. Tone yes, feel yes, ease of changing set-ups ,,,, naw. But I sure do like them. Use it on live jobs? Yes, depending on the jobs. I have a love going for another brand also, but sure know that I can count on the Emmons P-P under the most adverse of conditions. When the jobs are tough and demand the most out of myself and the guitar, the P-P is impossible to beat. Dusty rodeos in 120 degree heat, to nothern Canadian tours in the winter, TV shows and recording sessions, a couple others may come close but 40 years of Emmons guitars have shown myself and many other prayers a wonderful life of music.
bobbe <FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by BobbeSeymour on 23 February 2004 at 08:59 AM.]</p></FONT>