cream colored Nashville 1000 with heavy duty road case

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Justin Douglas

cream colored Nashville 1000 with heavy duty road case

Post by Justin Douglas »

They said it couldn't be done.
You couldn't get that tone AND look cool doing it.
No mas!

For your consideration: my cream painted NV1000 with bluish-grey grill cover.

No more snide looks from your guitarist with his fancy boutique amp that no one's ever heard of. No more settling for a run of the mill black Peavey with that spikey 80s looking logo on the grill for all the world to see. With this bad boy, you can get that classic tone and clarity from an amp that looks as cool as your steel does.

In perfect working order, this amp has the slimmer 15" black widow speaker and sounds like it should. Couple scuffs/tears here and there (mostly on the back), but freshly repainted and looking sharp.

You might be asking - how could I ever take this beauty out of the house for fear of damaging its flawless visage? Well, hows abouts a custom built Keal heavy duty flight case!
Case was built for this amp and is in great shape - only been on the road once. Exterior is a bit scuffed but foam inside is like new and wheels and latches work perfectly.

Located in Austin, Texas. Shipping would probably be crazy expensive as the case and amp together are quite large and heavy but I'm down for whatever. Given that 140 people move here every day, chances are you're in the area anyway.

Asking just $500 for the whole shebang. Holler with any questions. Thanks!

Image :D :D :D
John McClung

Post by John McClung »

Nice sales copy, Justin! If I lived closer to Austin, I'd be tempted. The NV1000 is one of Peavey's best, most under-rated, under-priced steel amps. And this price with a road case is killer. Someone's gonna get a great rig.
E9 INSTRUCTION
▪️ If you want to have an ongoing discussion, please email me, don't use the Forum messaging which I detest! steelguitarlessons@earthlink.net
Stuart Legg

Post by Stuart Legg »

It kicks some Nash’ 112 butt. I don’t need one but I would just like to compliment you on your sales pitch. You could make a fortune selling life insurance :lol:
This is just a shameless bump
Phil Vandel

Post by Phil Vandel »

Would you consider selling case only?
D10 Rains by Gary Carpenter (8 Pedal / 8 Knee)
Justin Douglas

Post by Justin Douglas »

Possibly - it'd be a shame to separate them as it was made for this amp but I'm open to anything.
Wayne Ledbetter

Questions

Post by Wayne Ledbetter »

Know the age? You updating? Comment...good to keep cover with amp IMHO .
Sho Bud Super Pro, Fender Twin Reissue, Martin HD-28, Gibson J-45, Gibson RB-250,Stelling Bellflower,Regal Dobro, Takamine and Alvarez Classical, Fender Telecaster, Peavey Studio Pro 112. Mainly played Gospel and some bluegrass.
Wayne Ledbetter

Oops

Post by Wayne Ledbetter »

Meant that as a PM....sorry
Sho Bud Super Pro, Fender Twin Reissue, Martin HD-28, Gibson J-45, Gibson RB-250,Stelling Bellflower,Regal Dobro, Takamine and Alvarez Classical, Fender Telecaster, Peavey Studio Pro 112. Mainly played Gospel and some bluegrass.
Phil Vandel

Post by Phil Vandel »

Sent you a PM.
D10 Rains by Gary Carpenter (8 Pedal / 8 Knee)
Justin Douglas

Post by Justin Douglas »

Had some interest but no one's pulled the trigger yet. Holler if you're local and want to swing by and try 'er out. Thanks y'all!
Ariel Lobos

Post by Ariel Lobos »

I sent you a private message. Regards
ShoBud The Professional 72.Emmons PP D10 83. Fender Stringmaster, triple neck. 1927 Weissenborn style 1. Fender Twin Reverb 77. Fender Princeton Reverb 78.
Butch Mullen

Post by Butch Mullen »

Justin, What paint did you use?
Justin Douglas

Post by Justin Douglas »

Bump! I'm back from tour and holiday. The amp and case are still available here in Austin. Thanks!

Butch: paint was Rustoleum 2x paint + primer.
Paul Norman

Post by Paul Norman »

I didn't know it was practical to paint vinyl. Won't it crack? Is it a special paint? I would like to paint a N112.