Too Much Jazz!

Archived for historical reference

Moderators: Dave Mudgett, Bryce Velasco

J R Rose

Post by J R Rose »

Hey Craig, I always thought it was, So Many Women-So Little Time, The Jazzier The Better. Opps, I think I got off track here. Excuse me, J.R.
Richard Sinkler

Post by Richard Sinkler »

Stephen Gambrell wrote:
Brian Henry wrote:Thank you Stephen! I will try and reply to you using my best stephenonics.

"You is quite correct I ain't not a reel doc. An somethin else I ain't not never ever rote a perskiption for no one. That just dudden add up that I dudden rite perskiptons. It just iden right that you say I ain't a reel doc. Maybe that wadden what you meant!"
Have fun ol chap - keep,on steeelin 😜
ROFLMAO. You're so funny, Doctor. About as funny as Tony Prior, who said, "Well I think Dr. Brian is trolling now...and we are digressing... If Brian is a Professor with a PhD..he is indeed Dr. Brian Henry, an earned title ."

Tony is, or was my friend, in spite of him being a short Yankee. Doctor Henry, you must be the worst, at capturing the vernacular, as anybody I know. So, you can't write a prescription, Doctor? That's fine. SO RECOMMEND A GOOD BOOK, OK? :x :x :x
Just because he can't write prescriptions does not mean he is not a doctor. My therapist is in fact a doctor, having a Phd in Psychology. She can not write prescriptions. My primary care doctor is an M.D. She can't write prescriptions ( yet), as she is still serving her residency. That doesn't mean she is not a doctor. But really, that's not the point of this thread.

I can't believe Brian would have the gall to post what he did here. I personally don't care for jazz either, UNLESS IT IS PLAYED ON PSG. And even then, it's more the fascination with the players technique and what he plays. Their are a few "famous" or well known players that I really don't like their playing or them personally. I would never be so stupid as to air that here. Brian has lost all credibility with me.
Carter D10 8p/8k, Dekley S10 3p/4k C6 setup,Regal RD40 Dobro, NV400, NV112 . Playing for 53 years and still counting.
Richard Sinkler

Post by Richard Sinkler »

James Mayer wrote:I haven't posted in a very long time, but it's amusing to find that this forum is just as backwards as it was several years ago. I'm not referring to the original post, but the various followup implications that being a christian makes someone a better human being and immune to critique.

There's absolutely no correlation between belief (or lack of) and being a good/bad human being.........much less a good/bad steel player.
Great post James.
Carter D10 8p/8k, Dekley S10 3p/4k C6 setup,Regal RD40 Dobro, NV400, NV112 . Playing for 53 years and still counting.
Brian Henry

Post by Brian Henry »

Someone has hacked into my linkedin account!