Sounds of the ISGC-

Archived for historical reference

Moderators: Dave Mudgett, Bryce Velasco

James Stewart Jr

Sounds of the ISGC-

Post by James Stewart Jr »

Been enjoying the ISGC on Steel Radio down here in Vero Beach, Florida most of the weekend.
I want to give a shout out to all involved in mixing the sound and broadcasting this show.
One person comes to mind and that is Mr.Bill Ferguson
who has devoted his time and talent to producing a fine show , he has been a mainstay for many years.
He is a master of the mix board and also a shout out to the Peavey Company who is a big part of the show sounds.
Hats off to all of you in the sound booth -- you made me feel like I was right there.
And a big salute to Scotty!
YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
:)
1975 Sho~Bud Pro III Custom (8-7)
1981 Peavey Session 500
bob drawbaugh

Post by bob drawbaugh »

James you are right on. I wasn't at the show this year, but I feel like I was. I caught Doug's Jazz show on Saturday. I told my wife it must not be live because the mix was to good, it must be a studio recording. No, it was live. Bill and the crew did an out standing Job, as always.
Bob Ricker

Post by Bob Ricker »

Bill Ferguson should be in the "Hall of Fame". He has worked endlessly at the sound board for years.
I couldn't begin to guess how many hours he has put in so others can enjoy.
Plus I am sure when everyone else is heading home he is winding up cables and tearing down.

What I notice about Bill's work when ever I am in attendence is the sound is always very good.

And...he plays the steel well also.
James Stewart Jr

Post by James Stewart Jr »

Bob----I'll 2nd that statement.
1975 Sho~Bud Pro III Custom (8-7)
1981 Peavey Session 500