Room for the HSGA convention in Ft.Collins, Oct

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Dave Kolars

Room for the HSGA convention in Ft.Collins, Oct

Post by Dave Kolars »

Looking to split a room with someone in Ft. Collins... Don't have one yet... I'm arriving Wed, 22 Oct, leaving Sun the 26th... don't smoke, drink, or chew, but I'm told I snore. Not sure I believe that, however. Lemme know! Thanks DK
We're all so caught up in wanting to sound different, wanting to sound original-- but we should stop trying so hard. We're all unique at birth. We'll come out sounding original without giving it a thought. (Feet Rogers)
Keith Hilton

Post by Keith Hilton »

What is this Convention?
Michael Butler

Post by Michael Butler »

google is your friend.
here is a link to the festival.

http://www.hsga.org/conventions1.htm

play music!
please see my Snakeskin's Virtual Music Museum below.

http://muscmp.wordpress.com/
Roger Shackelton

Post by Roger Shackelton »

THE HSGA

The Hawaiian Steel Guitar Association is a worldwide organization promoting traditional Hawaiian Music and the signature sound of Hawaiian Steel Guitar. Our site contains information for HSGA members and for non-members who wish to learn about and listen to the beautiful music of the Hawaiian Steel Guitar. We welcome you and encourage you to explore HSGA. If you enjoy your experience here, please let us know.
The Hawaiian Steel Guitar Association was founded in the 1980s by Jerry Byrd & Lorene Ruymer

Hawaiian Steel Guitar Association
2434 Waioma'O Rd.
Honolulu, Hawaii 96816
Dave Kolars

Room

Post by Dave Kolars »

Just booked a room, King bed with sofa bed... so, can split with someone if desired... otherwise, it's mine, all mine... bwahhaha...
We're all so caught up in wanting to sound different, wanting to sound original-- but we should stop trying so hard. We're all unique at birth. We'll come out sounding original without giving it a thought. (Feet Rogers)