IVL Steel Rider

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Tommy Allison

IVL Steel Rider

Post by Tommy Allison »

I have for sale an IVL Steelrider. It's a 12 string unit so, it will work for either 10 or 12 string guitar. Also included is a Lexicon MPX 550 effects processor and a Yamaha FB-01 soundgenerator. All in a Just in case 4 space rack case. I would prefer to sell as a whole unit. Asking $1100 shipping included in the original 48.

Tommy Allison

Post by Tommy Allison »

Weekend bump.
Jerry Roller

Post by Jerry Roller »

Tommy, is the pickup included?
Thanks,
Jerry
Tommy Allison

Post by Tommy Allison »

Yes it is Jerry, That's the pickup/preamp assembly next to the soundgenerator. It has a white leg clamp attached to it. Sorry the photos didn't come out better.
David Decker

Post by David Decker »

To the top, for my fried Little Tommy Allison.
Tommy Allison

Post by Tommy Allison »

I could deliver within 75 miles or so of 16154 and take $100 off the asking price. I would really rather do that anyway seeing as how rare these things are. I have a local sale for the Steelrider alone but would rather sell the whole setup rather than go through the hassle of selling one piece at a time. I'm leaving the first week of Sept. and won't be back till the first week of Nov. So, if this hasn't sold by next Friday Sept. 22 I'll sell the Steelrider to my friend Danny and piece out the rest when I get back.
Tommy Allison

Post by Tommy Allison »

Last bump.
David Decker

Ivl

Post by David Decker »

TTT
Todd Nalley

Post by Todd Nalley »

Hey what does the Sound Gen Do exactly ? I newer heard of one before :o :o :eek:
Tommy Allison

Post by Tommy Allison »

Todd, the easiest answer is that you can basically do whatever a keyboard does. It all depends on what is programed into the Soundgenerator. I found the Yamaha unit used on ebay. I used it mostly for the piano and organ effects but, I think there are over 50 different instruments programed into this unit. I programed both a slow and fast rotary effect into the MPX 550 that should fool just about anybody into believing that you're playing a Hammond through a Leslie.
Tommy Allison

Post by Tommy Allison »

Please close. The Steelrider is being sold separately to a local player who wanted it before I posted the whole set up.