Carter Professional 5 + 5; SOLD (Payment Pending)

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Anthony Minstein

Carter Professional 5 + 5; SOLD (Payment Pending)

Post by Anthony Minstein »

Well, it's getting to be that time;
18 instruments and counting...I'm spreading myself too thin and not being really as good as I want on any one as a result.
Can't let go of the reeds..I've played them the longest and still get gigs paying real money...banjos are fun, and no one is paying me to play them (maybe not too)...got rid of two of them...mandolin; still getting gigs playing both acoustic and electric both bluegrass and swing...but the PSG now; haven't got a gig on that for 6 months...and not sure my knees can handle getting it into and out of the car, let alone setting it up.
So..I'm selling my Carter Pro 5 + 5, set up as C6. Honey of an instrument...stays in tune, beautiful sound....pedals and knees work great..and actually not too heavy....for normal human beings but with my knees...ferget about it.
Pics are here:
https://app.box.com/s/e3zsjppib66wdca8ehlx
Comes with set of strings and a couple of Herby Wallace books/tapes (tapes?..what are those?) and some other books and the original Carter materials. Copedent attached as a PDF.
I can't tell you how to change tunings...or pitches or other things, it might be in the owners manual..I just play 'em...I don't mess with them. I've played bebop and swing on it so it works for what I needed.
****Price : $1,600.00
Shipping I expect to be an additional $50 for CUSA...higher outside CUSA....I don't know what it would cost to ship to outer Mongolistan...figure a 35 pound box that's 42 by 18 and 12 inches and look it up on UPS cheapest way and that's what shipping will cost.. one pic has my steeler seat (with power) in it, which I'm going to list separately...don't ask for me to also throw it in...they will ship separately. If I sound snippy...sorry, I guess the lesson is don't list an axe for sale after consuming a large margarita.
To my many (both) friends...I'm keeping the lap steel...I got that setup in a bebop tuning that's killer.
Last edited by Anthony Minstein on 15 Jul 2014 7:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carter S10 Professional
JazzKat Solid State Amp
Bob Carlucci

Post by Bob Carlucci »

email sent... bob
I'm over the hill and hittin'rocks on the way down!

no gear list for me.. you don't have the time......
Anthony Minstein

Sold to the man from NE New York

Post by Anthony Minstein »

Payment Pending
Carter S10 Professional
JazzKat Solid State Amp