WTB.. older S10 pedal steel.. Lacquer body

Post here if you're looking for something special
Bob Carlucci

WTB.. older S10 pedal steel.. Lacquer body

Post by Bob Carlucci »

This is about the 10th wtb I have posted, and I am sure many here think I am a lunatic.. I simply need the RIGHT s10 and its been tough for me to find.. I have tried 3 brands of modern steels, well known and highly respected.. Not one fit me in any way.. tried several old buds, same result.. Bought an S10 MSA and LOVED it, but I really hated the color despite the steel being excellent in every other regard.. A friend wanted to buy it, so I sold it to him, and have been kicking myself since...

at this point, I really would love to find a clean Bud with a 2+1 changer, NO brass tuning barrels, or a Pro I with Super Pro pot metal undercarriage thats tight and stays in tune.. However I will consider ANY brand S10 thats NOT mica.. I have kept my Marlen pull release as it does every single thing I ask of it and hasn't needed to be tuned up in probably 6 months.. seriously.. If there is another out there, I would consider it.. However I think right now I would like a vintage all pull
lacquer body steel thats clean, tight and STAYS IN TUNE... PLEASE, no worn out stuff, I have had way too many through here in the past several years, and usually sell them at a loss when I price parts needed to get them to where they could be solid,every day, headache free, gigging steels..

I won't haggle price, but I do need a GOOD guitar that doesn't need $1,000 worth of parts to make right.. I would be happy to pay the right price for the right steel... Not that interested in most current production steel guitars, unless you have a Fulawka,Show Pro or Jackson...

anyway, I am still looking for the right lacquer body S10.. I know its out there, as I had it right here and let it go because it was ugly... There is no need to reply here, please email me directly with what you have that may be the right steel for me...bob
bullet_bob@lycos.com
I'm over the hill and hittin'rocks on the way down!

no gear list for me.. you don't have the time......
Ronnie Boling

Steel

Post by Ronnie Boling »

HI BOB DONT KNOW IF YOUD BE INTERESTED BUT I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL JACKSON SJC IM GOING TO PUT ON THE FORUM SHORTLY.ASKING 2500 PLUS SHIP&INS.WAS BUILT FOR ME IN 2008.VERY GOOD SOUNDING AND STAYS IN TUNE RON.
Bob Carlucci

Re: Steel

Post by Bob Carlucci »

Ronnie Boling wrote:HI BOB DONT KNOW IF YOUD BE INTERESTED BUT I HAVE A BEAUTIFUL JACKSON SJC IM GOING TO PUT ON THE FORUM SHORTLY.ASKING 2500 PLUS SHIP&INS.WAS BUILT FOR ME IN 2008.VERY GOOD SOUNDING AND STAYS IN TUNE RON.
Ron... lets talk... please send me your phone # to my email..., I think I may have found exactly what I am looking for in your reply!!... I will ask with all due respect , that other members respect my "first dibs".. I just want to speak with Ron personally to finalize this possible transaction... bob
I'm over the hill and hittin'rocks on the way down!

no gear list for me.. you don't have the time......