2002-2003 Fender Telecaster (Sold Pending Payment)

Guitars, fiddles, banjos, keyboards, clarinets, bagpipes, etc.
Ollin Landers

2002-2003 Fender Telecaster (Sold Pending Payment)

Post by Ollin Landers »

I have for sale a 2002-2003 MIM Fender Telecaster.

$475.00 plus shipping to the lower 48.

Why am I asking so much for this guitar.

Well the guitar has a beautiful "Midnight Blue" finish. The color ranges from a very dark blue to almost purple and a really rich light blue depending on how the light hits it. Not rare but not common either.

It's in almost mint condition. It has a few minor pick swirls on the pick guard. Other than that not a mark on it. Very low playing time the frets show very little wear. Bill Lawrence L280 and L298 noise free pickups. It has a 5 way switch installed.

I'll string it and set it up with whatever gauge strings you want. It's currently setup for .010

Here is the breakdown on the 5 way.

Position from neck to bridge

1) Neck
2) Neck+Bridge
3) Bridge
4) Neck+Bridge 1/2 out of phase
5) Neck with 10% less low end

You can get classic Telecaster sounds as well as some Stratocaster quack and a really nice single coil sound from the neck pickup with a lot more control over the tone. Honestly this guitar sounds better than my American Nashville B-Bender.

I'll ship it with a practically unused gig bag and all the hang tags etc...

If you would prefer a hard shell case I have a Fender "chainsaw" case I'll include with it for an additional $30.00. Of course it's a little scuffed and the interior is separating from the shell a little in places.

Last edited by Ollin Landers on 25 May 2014 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Zum SD-12 Black, Zum SD-12 Burly Elm Several B-Bender Tele's and a lot of other gear I can't play.

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields
J. Allan Jackson

Telecaster

Post by J. Allan Jackson »

Olin I will take it case and all .email me my phone is dead.jacksonmachine@hotmail.com
Ollin Landers

Post by Ollin Landers »

Alan,

Better sharpen up that pocket knife. This one will be packed as well as the Bass you got from me.

I'll email you and work out the details.
Zum SD-12 Black, Zum SD-12 Burly Elm Several B-Bender Tele's and a lot of other gear I can't play.

I spent half my money on gambling, alcohol and wild women. The other half I wasted. W.C. Fields