Blake Shelton is the VOICE and his Cowboy... WINS!

Musical topics not directly related to steel guitar

Moderators: Dave Mudgett, Janice Brooks

LJ Eiffert

Blake Shelton is the VOICE and his Cowboy... WINS!

Post by LJ Eiffert »

Entertainment choice of the Voice is Blake Shelton.The Number Game of Blake Shelton being bigger than the other three his singing Country Big City Cowboy will WIN! If Micheal Austin would have picked Blake Shelton he would have a bigger or might have a bigger career. :whoa: The God Father Of Southern California Country Music because of Bill & Fran Boyd,Gene Weed & Dick Clark & his Production Co. Uncle Leo J Eiffert Jr.
George Crickmore

Post by George Crickmore »

Blake Shelton = Turd in the Punchbowl.
Excel S-10,2 Williams 700 Universals,Jackson Blackjack Custom,, Goodrich LDR2 & Hilton Vol pedals,Monster 3500pro power conditioner, Morgan SW100 amp & Cab
LJ Eiffert

Post by LJ Eiffert »

Blake Shelton,His Punchbowl is working cause everybody is drinking out of it! Just ask that guy guy who is cooking things up for him. ;-)
Doug Beaumier

Post by Doug Beaumier »

I like Blake Shelton's personality and sense of humor, but he's not a very good singer IMO. Of course, that doesn't matter today.
George Crickmore

[deleted by admin]
Rick Schacter

Post by Rick Schacter »

[deleted by admin]
George Crickmore

[deleted by admin]
LJ Eiffert

Post by LJ Eiffert »

I can feel the love coming together here. The truth is we have two sides here. Some body wins and some body don't. The good thing here is we have three parts. 1 on the left and 1 on the right and me am in the middle.Good luck and may the winner be happy! ;-) Uncle Leo J Eiffert Jr & the Pigeons - FACEBOOK.
Bill Moran

Post by Bill Moran »

I'm not a rock fan but that Josh Kaufman is really good. Blake's guy is good also but I don't know if he is winning material. We will see ! :)
Bill
LJ Eiffert

Post by LJ Eiffert »

Well! To days music is Big Corp.Country with adding everybody into the mix with their own style of music and calling it Country.But,this is nothing new it's been around seen the 80's. It just that computer Studio world of music that gives everybody a home Studio.You still have to be a real musician to get out of it what you put in it. Can Music.This is the real picture of the VOICE and the real winner is not in the mix. Good Luck & will see! ;-) Uncle Leo J Eiffert Jr & the Pigeons - FACEBOOK.
Smiley Roberts

Post by Smiley Roberts »

Ever since Blake made his public comment on classic Country Music,he became a BIG LOSER in my book!! BTW,his initials are"B.S." & we all know what that means! :P :lol:
Doyle Weigold

Post by Doyle Weigold »

What Smiley said.
LJ Eiffert

Post by LJ Eiffert »

Smiley Roberts said Ever since Blake Shelton put down Classic Country Music he's a big loser. Blake didn't say Traditional Country Music or did he? See how a saying something CRAZY in the neighborhood can make you so big if you are in hands of the right people like Starstruck or was it chicken Truck. The Money Circle Big Corp.Country Music Industry in Nashville & being the VOICE for others who won't say a word,Blake Shelton is their real-estate in flesh. That's when you know you are woodchuck! ;-) Uncle Leo J Eiffert Jr & the Pigeons -FACEBOOK
Alvin Blaine

Post by Alvin Blaine »

Somehow last night I ended up in a room with The Voice on the TV.
That kid that sang the Keith Whitley song was the smoothest and most in tune singer of the night. Blake Shelton phrased him for honoring his country roots, by doing such a good job with "Don't Close Your Eyes", and said how important that is for a country singer to not forget the classics.
George Crickmore

LJ Eiffert wrote:Smiley Roberts said Ever since Blake Shelton put down Classic Country Music he's a big loser. Blake didn't say Traditional Country Music or did he? See how a saying something CRAZY in the neighborhood can make you so big if you are in hands of the right people like Starstruck or was it chicken Truck. The Money Circle Big Corp.Country Music Industry in Nashville & being the VOICE for others who won't say a word,Blake Shelton is their real-estate in flesh. That's when you know you are woodchuck! ;-) Uncle Leo J Eiffert Jr & the Pigeons -FACEBOOK
Someone should tell Blake Shelton that there is no such thing a traditional country. What he calls traditional country IS COUNTRY. However the trash he does is not.
Excel S-10,2 Williams 700 Universals,Jackson Blackjack Custom,, Goodrich LDR2 & Hilton Vol pedals,Monster 3500pro power conditioner, Morgan SW100 amp & Cab
Barry Blackwood

Post by Barry Blackwood »

Blake Shelton phrased him for honoring his country roots, by doing such a good job with "Don't Close Your Eyes", and said how important that is for a country singer to not forget the classics.
From "old farts and jackasses" to "how important it is to not forget the classics," is quite a leap even for this hypocrite..
LJ Eiffert

Post by LJ Eiffert »

C,even Blake Shelton knows how to back paddle on his own words. Somebody or something must be getting to him. Watch To nite's Show.I heard Blake & that Guy cook talking when I was between two buses while I was in Las Vegas. If I would have done what Carrie Underwood was asking I would have got my ass kicked or not. Good turn around Blake! Now help me Uncle Leo J Eiffert Jr the God Father Of Southern California to get the Academy Of Country Music to honor my neighborhood heros in that building they house you in. ;-) Uncle Leo J Eiffert Jr & the Pigeons - FACEBOOK
Smiley Roberts

Post by Smiley Roberts »

Here is a DIRECT quote from "B.S.",that appeared in the Nashville Tennessean,Jan. 27,2013:"...Nobody want's to listen to their grandpa's music,and I don't care how many of these old farts around Nashville are going 'My God,that ain't Country,' Well,that's because you don't buy records anymore,jackass!..."

What happened to "respect to your elders"?? This PUNK thinks that,just because he sold a couple of records,he's the "almighty authority" on Country Music??? Hey Blake,do the letters,"K.M.A." mean anything to you??
Theresa Galbraith

Post by Theresa Galbraith »

Yeah, everybody reads differently. :)
Joe Casey

Post by Joe Casey »

Smiley nailed it as far as I'm concerned. This old fart never bought any of his records nor will I, Assuming he is a recording artist. Is that the guy with a famous singer for a wife? What did you say his name was? :lol:
Earnest Bovine

Post by Earnest Bovine »

Smiley Roberts wrote:Here is a DIRECT quote from "B.S.",that appeared in the Nashville Tennessean,Jan. 27,2013:"...Nobody want's to listen to their grandpa's music,and I don't care how many of these old farts around Nashville are going 'My God,that ain't Country,' Well,that's because you don't buy records anymore,jackass!..."
I don't understand. Are you saying B.S. is wrong, and old farts DO buy records?
Graham

Post by Graham »

Yes, old farts do indeed buy records but only classic country ones as the new crap artists don't make "records" anymore.
Rebel�
LJ Eiffert

Post by LJ Eiffert »

Well,even tho things went wrong in the voting system from some call computer the VOICE got it right. It's about a VOICE in how you use it. Usher did a great job with Josh Kaufman and he should be proud of him self for that. Am proud of Jake Worthington for doing my late friend Keith Whitley's song " Don't Close your eyes " &, was that Blake's idea? So,now keep your ears open for who really hangs around after this. Blake Shelton is coming back so what is this telling us. The Name Country Music is still alive. And, my Alabama Boys they still don't have it with out my ole friend mark on drums. Change is not always good. I also miss my ole friends Diamond Rio Band. ;-) Congratulation!!! Josh Kaufman, and may God Bless you and your family well! The God Father Of Southern California Country Music Uncle Leo J Eiffert Jr & the Pigeons - FACEBOOK.
Joe Casey

Post by Joe Casey »

I certainly don't buy RECORDS because I threw away my record player after they stopped making them.LOL But come out with a CD like Vince and Paul just did and I'll buy it. As far as Blake Shelton goes,he has done a lot of back peddling since he made his statements, but it all seems hypocritical to me and many.
Alvin Blaine

Post by Alvin Blaine »

A "Record", in the music industry refers to a collection of recordings (Album) or can even be a single recording of a song. So even if some of you are buying CDs instead buying vinyl recordings they are still considered "records". Even a digital download is a record. Any recording of a song is a record no matter what media it is delivered.
Last edited by Alvin Blaine on 21 May 2014 1:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.