BIG Tuning Wrenches--All Colored Wrenches Sold! :)

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Hello Will,
I've sent you a Private Message. Thanks, Carl
Thomas Butler

Post by Thomas Butler »

Carl my blue wrench arrived today - Thanks.

Now I need a green one to go with my LDG.
LDG and a Twin Reverb - what more does a guy need?
Carl Williams

BIG Blue Tuning Wrench

Post by Carl Williams »

Thanks for letting me know Thomas. I hear you on a Green wrench...owned a Green LDG at one time. Hope the wrench is working for you. Take Care, Carl
Carl Williams

Half Gone Already!

Post by Carl Williams »

I've sold half of my most recent batch of wrenches in only two weeks! Thanks to you all for the great response to the new Colored wrenches. I thought Black would be the favorite color but "OL RED" is way ahead! Carl
Gary Walker

Post by Gary Walker »

One is a lonely number. I received my red one a few days ago and it really looked lonely. I emailed Carl and ordered a blue one. When it arrives, it'll prove, "Two's company." Maybe, the two will fall in love and produce a little purple one. Interesting, no? :D
Carl Williams

Purple Wrench??

Post by Carl Williams »

Hey Gary,
Check this photo out below...is this what you're talkin' 'bout regarding a Purple Wrench? :whoa:

chris ivey

Post by chris ivey »

love the colors, carl!
but the 'original' gets the job done just fine for me.

Kenny Howard

big wrench

Post by Kenny Howard »

Just got a couple of 'em.
Fine tuning is now a breeze.
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Hey Mr. Chris,
Thanks for the great shot of your Blue Emmons with the Ol' BIG Tuning wrench taking care of business! :) Hope all is going well out West these days...You've got a good discount coming if you ever decide you need a beautiful BLUE Big Tuning wrench to match that Emmons! ;-) Thanks for the support as always Chris...Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Hi Kenny,
Good to hear you got your two Silver BIG Tuning wrenches! Thanks for posting your support...fine tuning is a little easier for sure. Take Care, Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Hello All,
Just a quick note to let you know if you haven't heard already, my friend Michael Yahl has announced the reopening of his steel guitar parts business down in Texas. For the folks who have asked for different sized wrenches other than 3/16", he's the man for sure. He also has a BIG Tuning wrench and I've suggested he also consider anodizing/coloring his wrenches. I've sent him all three colors of my wrench for him to see. Please continue to refer folks to me for the time being as I do have wrenches ready to go. Thanks, Carl
Last edited by Carl Williams on 19 May 2014 3:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT---Please see read my note regarding Michael Yahl reopening his shop and the BIG Tuning wrench. Again, I'm continuing to sell the wrench until my stock is gone. Thanks, Carl
Dearl Roughton

Wrench

Post by Dearl Roughton »

I have received my wrench and it is great. Carl is a super guy and I must say he has top notch service. My original order did not make it to my house and Carl right away shipped another one at no cost. Carl thanks for a super product and "Super Service"
Mullen SD-10 pre RP....for the time being!
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Dearl, glad to hear you got your wrench...appreciate your patience and understanding regarding the delay. It sounds like it was worth the wait and the wrench will work for you. Thanks for the kind words...Take Care, Carl
Michael Yahl

Post by Michael Yahl »

Thanks for the plug Carl!
"Don't fergit to kiss yer horse!"
'72 Sho-Bud Professional D10, (in pieces .....), '78 MSA Classic XL D10, '74 MSA Classic D12, Fender 2000
Peavey Session 500 BW, Crate Digital Modeling Amp

PSG PARTS
http://www.psgparts.com/
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

You're welcome Michael...Hoping that new CNC is in high gear and you're starting to get new orders and taking care of this bunch! Good luck and take care...Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Carl will I see your smiling face at the Tulsa Show this weekend?
Email: azpedalman@gmail.com
Phone: 480-235-8797
Carl Williams

Tulsa Time

Post by Carl Williams »

Fred, right this minute, I'm going to try and make it Saturday. I need to holler at Wayne to get a very small table to display the wrenches. My #1 son may be coming in this weekend from BIG D soooooooo, if I don't get to Tulsa, you'll have to carry the water on the wrench...that's your BIG RED Tuning Wrench on that beautiful Justice! ;-) I'm thinking this is going to be a good year for the Tulsa show and that's good for all concerned for sure...
Thanks Fred, Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Just an FYI here, but to overseas pedal steel players, I've recently shipped wrenches to Sweden and they arrived within a week. Same for the UK. Obviously it will cost more postage but you know how that goes. Thanks to all of my overseas customers for the business. Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT...Donation from sales of wrench goes to our Forum. I've always contributed more than the 2.5% suggestion donation which a lot of folks do I'm sure. Since it's an ongoing ad, it's the right and fair thing to do IMHO. I'm fast approaching my 10th year as a member of this great Forum and b0b and present mods/past mods deserve a BIG THANK YOU for their time/patience. Without this Forum, there would be a huge void in many lives because there's much more than music being shared...Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Sales going well...Thanks to all my customers this past week. Your positive feedback is much appreciated. Carl
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT