Stolen Emmons SD-10, and other stolen gear in Texas

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Zachary Moulton

Stolen Emmons SD-10, and other stolen gear in Texas

Post by Zachary Moulton »

Hey, ya'll. My band's whole rig was stolen, in Dallas, this weekend. Unfortunately, I don't have the serial number, for the Emmons. It's an SD-10 3x4 Push/Pull, converted from a D-10. It has a Texas flag sticker, on the front, opposite the Emmons plate. One specific thing, about this guitar, is that the fretboard(black) is half-ass glued on top of the old fretboard(white). That's how I bought it. There's also some rust stains on the fretboard. Looks like blood. Among other things stolen, were a Tuskey Tele, natural finish, with black hardware, hipshot b-bender, and black binding. The serial number is 006. My Session 400, which says R.J. Smith, on the speaker. 212HD Musicman Twin, with two power outlets installed on the back. A list of everything can be found, here, under Fundraiser Details:

http://www.youcaring.com/other/mike-and ... und/176761

Here's some pics of the Emmons:

Notice the plate where the control plate, used to be, between the necks. There's also a plate on the back of the cabinet, that covers up two holes. Also, The legs in the pic are not the ones that are with the guitar. The legs it has, are stainless, regular telescoping legs. I'm stuck with the old ones.

There's also a black amp cover, on the Session. Its got a small pentagram on one side, and a raised design on the back with my initials, ZAM, barely visible. The guitar has a black road case, with a few extra padding pieces, to fit the Emmons.

I'm hoping someone catches a glimpse of this beast. I can be reached at 361-455-1613, or at zmoulton86@gmail.com

Thanks for looking, ya'll!
Don R Brown

Post by Don R Brown »

Horsewhipping would be justified, IMHO!

Hope you find the equipment - AND the skunk who took it. :x
Joe Casey

Post by Joe Casey »

Do they still have the death penalty in Texas?
Don Euton

Post by Don Euton »

Yes, there is a death penalty in Texas!

Don Euton
Chris Schlotzhauer

Post by Chris Schlotzhauer »

Bump for the Moonpies
Roual Ranes

Post by Roual Ranes »

Bump