BIG Tuning Wrenches--All Colored Wrenches Sold! :)

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Carl Williams

BIG Tuning Wrenches--All Colored Wrenches Sold! :)

Post by Carl Williams »

All colored wrenches are gone...Red--Black---Blue--and Silver All Sold Out--Thanks to you all!
It works on a 3/16" nylon tuning nut. The dimensions of the wrench are: Shaft is 1.5" long and goes to a depth of 5/16" into the shaft. The Knob is 1.5" in diameter and the knurled turning surface width is 5/8". It's milled out of aluminum and anodized for color. The wrenches have a small hole drilled into the middle of the Knob in order to make the anodizing process easier. Please email me at carlwilliams2@att.net if you would like a wrench and I'll give you the price which includes packaging/mailing by U.S. Postal Service. I take PayPal or a Money Order. Also, if you buy a wrench and it doesn't work for you, I'll buy it back.
Thanks, Carl
[/i]
(Note: The second photo is just to show a comparison of other tuning wrenches with the BIG Tuning Wrench)

Image :)
Last edited by Carl Williams on 7 Nov 2014 9:32 am, edited 46 times in total.
Mike Wheeler

Post by Mike Wheeler »

These wrenches are really nice...beautiful fit and finish, and makes tuning MUCH more accurate, due to the larger diameter grip, compared to the old Geo. L. version. I bought a red one and am extremely happy. It almost make me wish I had to tune my guitar more often! :whoa: :lol:

And Carl is one fine gentleman to deal with.

Buy one! You won't be disappointed at all, and you'll be supporting a Forum brother.
Best regards,
Mike
Jerry Roller

Post by Jerry Roller »

I just paid for two of these great wrenches thru Paypal. Since my right thumb joint reconstruction surgery a year ago I really need the "Big Wrench". I have one but want to have them on hand where ever I am playing without hunting it down.
Jerry
Chris Boyd

Post by Chris Boyd »

I have a couple of these and agree.... they're great! Carl is a true gentleman too....
Jack Ritter

Post by Jack Ritter »

I have 4 of these since Carl put them om the market and these are the best I ever used. Sure simplifies tuning. Jack
Zum D10 8x5,rev pre-amp, TC M300, Split 12, n-112, IZZY, Hilton vp, Geo L, BJS Hughey, Live Steel
Carl Williams

Thank You!

Post by Carl Williams »

Mike, Jerry, Chris, and Jack...Thanks for making my day! I'm very proud of this new wrench and the photos don't do it justice. As I've said in the past, it's simply a better grip. Take the test...grab your old smaller tuning wrench and then pickup the BIG Tuning wrench and that will do it! :) Thanks to all my repeat customers and new customers...a great response so far! Carl
Carl Williams

Selling to Overseas Customers Again!

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT--Red wrenches have been the most popular so far. I'm going to start selling the wrench to customers out of the U.S. again. However, it is costly...as an example, I shipped two wrenches to one of my past customers in the UK this week and it cost $12.75 regular U.S. Mail. Thanks for all the orders. Carl
Dan Moslander

Post by Dan Moslander »

I have two of these wrenches...the cost shouldn't be a factor because of the convenience...not to mention the fact that they work very well.....thanks, Carl
The fool has said in his heart, "There is no God" Psa. 14:1

don't have a gear list...I'm broke
Carl Williams

Wrench Support

Post by Carl Williams »

Hello Dan,
Appreciate your comments on the wrench...you can't beat word-of-mouth advertising for sure! Thanks for the past business...Carl
Last edited by Carl Williams on 2 May 2014 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT---Red wrenches continue to be the most popular...thanks for all the orders this first week of sales.
Dearl Roughton

Post by Dearl Roughton »

I have a "Red" wrench on the way. Carl is a great guy to do business with.
Mullen SD-10 pre RP....for the time being!
Jerry Roller

Post by Jerry Roller »

Carl, I received the red and the blue wrench yesterday. Very nice, thanks so much.
Jerry
Stephen Gambrell

Post by Stephen Gambrell »

Shoot, I love my big ol' black 'un. I can get out of tune a LOT faster, now. :mrgreen:

And Carl is a straight-up guy, to do business with.
Carl Williams

New Names for BIG Tuning Wrench

Post by Carl Williams »

Jerry and Stephen,
Much obliged for your support...As I respond here this morning, Jody Sanders comes to mind. He "dubbed" the wrench as "The BIG Wheel"! :) Thanks again, Carl
p.s. May have to consider renaming the Black Wrench Stephen..."Black'Un" huh! I guess Jerry got the "Blue'Un" and "Red'Un".... ;-)
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

TTT--Starting to get overseas customers ordering the wrench. I just heard from a United Kingdom steeler who received his wrenches in about five (5) business days via U.S. Mail. Mailed a wrench to Sweden this afternoon and hopefully it will make it within a week as well. Thanks to all my customers this past 10 days or so...a great response for sure! Carl
Ken Pippus

Post by Ken Pippus »

Got mine yesterday. Beautiful!
Buck Rodgers

Post by Buck Rodgers »

Carl;
Got mine yesterday. Works great! Thanx for your efforts in making them available.
Buck
Carl Williams

Post by Carl Williams »

Ken & Buck,
Appreciate you taking the time to post about the BIG Tuning Wrench. You are now owners of one of the largest if not the largest Steel Guitar wrench on the market today and in color! The colors just enhance this wrench...Thanks again, Carl
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Got my "Big Red" a few days ago, its slipped into the # one position of all tuning wrenches I own.
Thanks a big bunch Carl, God bless you.

Folks if you ain't got one yet, you need to order a couple of these, frankly I don't know how we went this long with out them. :D
Email: azpedalman@gmail.com
Phone: 480-235-8797
Carl Williams

#1 Justice Tuner! :)

Post by Carl Williams »

Hey Fred,
Appreciate you chiming in on the BIG Wrench...I'm thinking you've had 3-4 of some version of this wrench going back to 2007! Tickled to death that the Red BIG Tuning wrench will help tweak your personal Justice and those superb Justice steels you continue to build. Good to hear you've kicked those other little wrenches to the curb! ;-) Really hoping to see you at the big Tulsa show and catch up. You're the best and we're fortunate to have a current Steel Guitar builder posting here on the Forum! Your bud, Carl
Jerry Roller

Post by Jerry Roller »

I used my blue one to tune my Magnum D10 tonight. It sure is nice to be able to turn the wrench with hardly any effort.
Jerry
Carl Williams

Leverage Making a Difference

Post by Carl Williams »

Thanks Jerry...good to hear the wrench is doing the job. It's a nice change from the smaller wrenches with less leverage. I just had a gentleman tell me this weekend that he wanted the wrench to help him with his Emmons...nylon tuning nuts very hard to turn with a standard wrench. Thanks again for your ongoing support and hopefully Braydon will be able to use his wrench soon as well! Carl
Jamie Lennon

Post by Jamie Lennon »

I got 3 of them! Love them!!!
Mullen Guitars, Little Walter Amps, Benado Effects, D'Addario Strings

www.georgettejones.net
Will Cowell

Post by Will Cowell »

Well, I'm really confused now. A few months back when you were assessing interest I bid for a blue one and you said you would not be making them in blue. Glad to see you are now. I guess there's some demand for blue after all. I will place my order...
Last edited by Will Cowell on 12 May 2014 6:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
Williams 700 series keyless U12,
Sierra keyless U14, Eezzee-Slide & BJS bars
Moth-eaten old Marshall 150 combo
Roland Cube 80XL, Peterson Strobo+HD,
EarthQuaker Despatch Master for reverb / delay