Thank You Sue Haslam @ Peterson Tuners

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Jim Means

Thank You Sue Haslam @ Peterson Tuners

Post by Jim Means »

I wanted to publicly thank Sue Haslam @ Peterson Tuners for the excellent customer service she provides to the steel community. I was visiting with her at the Dallas show and mentioned that my VS II was giving me some problems. This tuner is several years old. She immediately knew what was wrong with it and gave me one of her business cards on which she had written some notes. She said, "Send it to me and I will repair it and send back to you, no charge". I sent it in and received it back, repaired in seven days. Folks, I don't know where you can find better customer than this. :D
The steel community is blessed to have this company in our corner.

Jim Means
Tommy Wallace

Post by Tommy Wallace »

I agree Jim, Sue was super nice and very professional when she helped me with a repair.
Clark Doughty

Sue Haslam

Post by Clark Doughty »

Ditto for Sue. She's a winner all the way. Thanks from another very pleased customer.
:D
Don Olson

Post by Don Olson »

Sue did a great job for me fixing my tuner and getting it back to me fast and NO CHARGE even for postage. A BIG Thank You SUE
Jim Palenscar

Post by Jim Palenscar »

Sue is absolutely the best!!!
Malcolm McMaster

Post by Malcolm McMaster »

ABSOLUTELY THE BEST !!!! :D :D :D
MSA Millenium SD10, GK MB200, Sica 12inch cab, Joyo American Sound Pedal/ Jay Ganz Straight Ahead amp, Telonics 15inch in Peavey cab, Digitech RP150, Peterson tuner.Hilton volume pedal.Scott Dixon seat and guitar flight case.
Bob Muller

Post by Bob Muller »

I would also like to cast my vote for great customer service when my tuner was repaired a couple of years ago.
Joe Rouse

Sue

Post by Joe Rouse »

I met Sue this year in Dallas and talk about a great lady and knows her business. God Bless you Sue....jr
Sonny Jenkins

Post by Sonny Jenkins »

Another vote for SUE!!!!!!!!
Paddy Long

Post by Paddy Long »

Yep Sue is an awesome gal ... and no-one knows tuners like she does !! :D
14'Zumsteel Hybrid D10 9+9
08'Zumsteel Hybrid D10 9+9
94' Franklin Stereo D10 9+8
Telonics, Peterson, Steelers Choice, Benado, Lexicon, Red Dirt Cases.
Dave Beaty

Beyond a credit to Peterson

Post by Dave Beaty »

Miss Haslam is the crown jewel in Peterson's crown and provides absolutely the finest possible customer service on behalf of her company. Money can't buy the kind of professional dedication and concern for customers and Peterson products that Sue displays at each and every show. She won't even take a break for fear of being less available or possibly missing a customer who needs help, guidance or advice.
You very rarely find that type of individual these days, and we are the beneficiaries at every show Sue attends.
I just wish Peterson would send her to the SWSGA Arizona show - Phoenix in January.....it's warm in January, oranges on the trees.....John???
jim flynn

Sue is the best!!

Post by jim flynn »

Now if we could just clone her.
She has helped me several times, there isn't a
better example of "CUSTOMER SERVICE", than Sue.
Best wishes, Gal!
Jim
Ray Mangrum

Post by Ray Mangrum »

Applause, Applause!!!!!! Couldn't agree more, just want to add, that she repaired my tuner, for free with shipping and I was the DUMMY that plugged in the wrong chord that caused the problem. My Hat's off to Sue.
Ken Byng

Post by Ken Byng »

Sue helped me get my 'lost' tuner back at Dallas. I left mine on a table there, and it was handed in. She checked her database of customers against the unit's serial number and sent me an email straight away. She is a star, and is what customer care is all about. Great lady.
Show Pro D10 - amber (8+6), MSA D10 Legend XL Signature - redburst (9+6), Infinity SD10 (4+5) Sho-Bud Pro 111 Custom (8+6), Emmons black Push-Pull D10 (8+5), Zum D10 (8x8), Hudson pedal resonator. Telonics TCA-500, Webb 614-E,
Ivan Posa

Post by Ivan Posa »

Sue is a sweetheart.
Ruth Iseli-Dahler

Post by Ruth Iseli-Dahler »

Nothing has changed: Sue Haslam is still the best, helpful, friendly, remembered to bring my swiss power plug, another cable, all for free. She is great and so is Peterson Tuners.
THANK YOU, SUE

Image :D :D
Mullen Pre-RP D10, Emmons D10, Mullen G2 SD10, Dobros
Charlie Powell

I agree

Post by Charlie Powell »

Sue provided me exceptional service and response time on the repair of my damaged Stroboplus H D.
Charlie Powell
Craig A Davidson

Post by Craig A Davidson »

I would also like to add a hug to Sue. The battery died in mine and I picked up the phone and called her and she mailed me one right out.
Gary Sill

You can't say enough when a person like Sue is always there

Post by Gary Sill »

She is friendly all the time.
Helpful
gracious
hard working
always smiling
a great Peterson dedicated employee

Gary
A beautiful Laquer Mullen G2, 2 Nashville 112's, Evans 10" R150 Amp,1982 Emmons Push Pull D-10, Hilton Pedals, 12/8 MSA Superslide, Green LDG Sho-Bud-Owned by Lloyd, S-6 Fender 1956 Lap. , Gretsch Country Gentleman, Gibson 5 string 2002 banjo, 1953 D8 Fender Stringmaster, reconditioned completely, red Gibson 2019, ES 335, Quilter Steelaire, Gretsch Resonator, Eastman mandolin
Lee Johnson

all things & More

Post by Lee Johnson »

All the things that were said,are so true, and I would say even more, Sue is also a very honest person, and if you have been around her for any period of time you would find her to be a compassionate, caring person. God Bless you Sue,and thanks for being my friend,,, Peterson , ROCKS,,,, Lee Johnson ,, BJS steel guitar bars,,,,,,,,
Steel Guitar Makes Gospel Music Even Better
Roy Heap

Post by Roy Heap »

I agree with all said here. Sue is there to help.
She is a top lady.
Jerry Roller

Post by Jerry Roller »

Sue provides customer service second to none. She has been great with me every time I needed help and I have plugged a Hilton 24 volt power supply into my 5 volt Strobo-flip TWICE and Sue bailed me out. She also taught me how to take the Strobo-flip apart and remove the diode so I can keep the tuner in line without tone change. She said I could perhaps do this for guys at steel shows if she is not there. She is always thinking on how to help us all.
Jerry
Jim Hinds

Post by Jim Hinds »

Sue has helped me out many times.
Very friendly and very knowledgeable.