More Kudos to Peavey Repair Department

Steel guitar amplifiers, effects, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Jim Bates

More Kudos to Peavey Repair Department

Post by Jim Bates »

A big THANK YOU to the Peavey Factory Repair Department for fixing my Nashville 1000 chassis and getting it back to me for a big gig next week, and for the more than fair price ($70), including return shipping. The amp needed a new "analog switch dip", several cracked solder joints redone and a complete cleaning of jacks and overall checkout. Sounds like new again.

Thanx,
Jim
Eric Philippsen

Post by Eric Philippsen »

I've owned a lot of NV400's. They're tanks and I've got nothing but the highest opinion of them. Nevertheless, in the 30-something years I've played through them, 2 of them had problems that required repair. One had a limit light that wouldn't go off and another had something else wrong that, frankly, I've forgotten what it was.

Anyway, long post short, the Peavey folks did an incredible job fixing them. Fast, very reasonable charges, and friendly, too. Highly recommended.
Ellis Miller

Post by Ellis Miller »

Peavey customer service has always exceeded my expectations. They do a great job, from major repairs to something as little as emailing schematics. Only one problem, same as most customer service departments... sometimes it is really hard to understand those Southern accents :-)
Ellis Miller
Don't believe everything you think.
http://www.ellismillermusic.com