Question Jeffran College - advice on missing lesson DVD

About Steel Guitarists and their Music

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Bill Fuentes

Question Jeffran College - advice on missing lesson DVD

Post by Bill Fuentes »

I thought I would pull out my Jefferan material and give the pedal steel another go, I have lot's of training material for other instruments too and sometimes they get all mixed up and misplaced - I was wondering if someone could describe the DVD that comes with "Fillin' Your Pockets" (See photo) - I can't seem to fins that piece and was wondering if it's in a small cd case or a DVD case and what's look like!? Not sure where that little sucker ran off to :) I found the backing tracks CD, just not sure what I'm looking for looks like, anyone got a pic?

Bill Fuentes

Post by Bill Fuentes »

I think I have figured it out, after going crazy looking al through the music room and spending hours looking over all the stuff I forgot was stuffed into cabinets and closets :) - I think this was a seminar I took from Jeff Newman at the TSGA show way back - I guess I was hoping I had a video since for it - it's about passing tones etc, all the notes in the world don't make up for Mr.Newman in person or on DVD telling you like it is (or should be :)
Bill Fuentes

Post by Bill Fuentes »

Alright boys i figured it out! So sorry for asking stupid questions

(1) I had taped the Dallas session from 2004 on one of those little mini tape recorders using multiple tapes
(2) In 2007 I was smart enough to input that analog stuff into digital so I wouldn't lose it
(3) I added it to my iTunes on an old machine in 2007
(4) found a backup of that machine and put that Jeff Newman session back into my current computer iTunes
(5) Yeah!!!!