Marriott St. Louis

Archived for historical reference

Moderators: Dave Mudgett, Bryce Velasco

Jerry Lee Newberry

Marriott St. Louis

Post by Jerry Lee Newberry »

I tried to register online using the link from Scotty's webpage. They said there was no rooms for that time. Is the hotel booked?

Donna
Brad Bechtel

Post by Brad Bechtel »

You probably need to call the hotel directly to find out.
Brad’s Page of Steel
A web site devoted to acoustic & electric lap steel guitars
Jerry Lee Newberry

Thanks. Probably need to do that. I just went on Scotty's website and clicked on the link that it said.

Donna
Jerry Lee Newberry

I did finally get a room booked online, but my conformation doesn't say anything about free room wifi or 10% off food. I guess when I get there they will take care of it.

Donna
Russ Wever

Post by Russ Wever »

Sandra Scott-Wall

St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Post Posted Fri Jan 10, 2014 4:20 pm

A question was put to us from a fan from the Northeast regarding the free WiFi or 10% food coupon when you book online by April 30th. How do we know if we got it? The hotel has informed us that they will put a notation on their reservation and will ask you when you check in if you prefer the free WiFi or the 10% food coupon. If anyone does not get this please let us know. Remember that you have to book online by April 30th to get this.
http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopic.php?t=258730
Jerry Lee Newberry

Thanks. I figured they would surely know, but since it didn't say anything on my conformation about it I wasn't for sure.

Donna
Don Lanier

Food

Post by Don Lanier »

I know many of you have had not the best food at the Grand Ole Millenium but after eating at the Marriott now three times I can say your going to be pleased. Ive had a Cobb Salad, a Club Sandwich, and a Rueben, and ALL were better then excellent. The portions are huge, the quality top notch and tastes like someone who knew what FOOD is supposed to taste like....I think the food alone will Impress folks. The salad was one of the best salads Ive ever eaten, the Club sandwich is so huge its hard to take a bite, and delicous...and sweet potato fries....YA BABY...
Ron Page

Post by Ron Page »

Don,

Glad I finished off my lunch prior to reading this thread. ;)

Thanks for the reviews on the Marriott. Keep them coming.
HagFan
Emmons Lashley LeGrande II