B bender guitars for sale

Guitars, fiddles, banjos, keyboards, clarinets, bagpipes, etc.
Forrest Lee Jr

B bender guitars for sale

Post by Forrest Lee Jr »

Hey guys, I have several B bender and G bender guitars in stock from $750 to $5000 for the double neck.
The lower priced are CV Squier Telecasters with my bender installed. and I'll include a conversion bridge so you could use it as a G bender instead.

I do have some different color paisleys available as well with my pickups, bender etc...
I'm looking to trade one for a good steel, thinking a Zum as I've never had one, and I wanna try one. The gold pailsey is a stunning guitar
Ebay item 201025740001 and we have more on there as well. Please look at the other listings.

So who's got a Zum for trade? or another good chimy steel. I want something road worthy... no beginner steels please.
Forrest Lee Jr.
chris ivey

Post by chris ivey »

can we see some guitar pictures just for fun?
Clete Ritta

Post by Clete Ritta »

Link to the eBay listing

Snazzy finish!
Jeff Porter

Post by Jeff Porter »

Forrest installed a b bender in my tele a while back and he does fantastic work. If you are thinking about a bender he's the guy to see. Also a pleasure to deal with. Can't recommend him highly enough.
"I make dozens of dollars a year playing music."
Dennis Wireman

Forrest

Post by Dennis Wireman »

I had Forrest build me one of his electric B- Benders and what a guitar master craftmanship a :whoa: Can not ask for a better guitar and person to deal with. Also got an Acoustic/electric washburn Forrest b -bender model fun and exciting to play. Check him and his guitars out
Damir Besic

Post by Damir Besic »

Forrest is a great guy, and great musician, as was his dad Forrest Sr., he builds his guitars by hand, in his workshop in Nashville. check out the link

http://youtu.be/wPojkXWIZ28
George Seymour

Post by George Seymour »

Yes sir Mr. Lee makes FINE guitars! He ain't a bad picker either! :)

Image :)
Mark Walls

Benders by Forrest Lee Jr

Post by Mark Walls »

Forrest did a fantastic job of installing benders in two teles I recently built. He put a b-bender in the Barncaster and b&g benders in the Desperadocaster. They operate flawlessly and stay in tune and the guitars are amazingly lightweight. The other amazing thing is, it only took him a couple of days to do the installs. I had the guitars back in my hands in less than 5 days from the time I shipped them to him! Couldn't ask for a better guy to do business with.
(Note: I modified the Barncaster with my shotgun shell covering the bender mechanism just to keep the theme of the guitar.)
Will Houston

Post by Will Houston »

The Barncaster, nice.. totaly cool.
Clete Ritta

Post by Clete Ritta »

Nice! I dig the rusty pickguard and shotgun shell knobs (and the pickup switch too) on the Barncaster!
Mark Walls

Post by Mark Walls »

Thanks guys...the Barncaster does seem to draw quite a bit of attention and the bender just adds to the enjoyment! Forrest can install one in your tele body quickly and for less than you'd think.
David Mason

Post by David Mason »

the Barncaster does seem to draw quite a bit of attention
...tetanus shot included? :whoa:
Mark Walls

Post by Mark Walls »

...tetanus shot included?

Not quite sure what you mean...
Daymon LaPoint

Post by Daymon LaPoint »

Mark, can you send me a couple of pictures of your Barncaster? Please. Better yet, will you just send me the guitar in exchange for cash? :whoa:
I like that!!!!
Steel Learnin'

‘71 Emmons “James Blonde”, Sho-Bud LDG, Sho-Bud Fingertip, Rus-Ler D-10, '70 Emmons, P2P Bad Dawg, Fender '59 Bassman,'59 Fender Twin "Bonamassa", Fender Twin Reverb and Rick Johnson Cabinets
Mark Walls

Post by Mark Walls »

Thanks Daymon, PM me. I am planning to take some more pics of it this weekend; I'd be happy to send you a couple.