Complete Pedal Steel Set Up For Sale

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Tommy Grattan

Complete Pedal Steel Set Up For Sale

Post by Tommy Grattan »

Beautiful Sierra S10 3x4 E9 Pedal Steel Guitar, Hilton Low Profile Pedal, Peterson Strobe Tuner, Pick/Bar Holder, Peavey Nashville Amp, Lexicon MPX 100 Processor, Guitar Case. Everything is clean and working fine. b0b checked out this guitar and gave it high marks. I'm getting old and I'm realizing I'm not going to have the time to reach the level of proficiency that I want to. I'd like to sell this outfit as a package for $2500+shipping or I would trade for a original (Koa Only!) Weissenborn guitar or a newer reproduction such as Bear Creek, Bergin, Tony Francis etc also Koa only. You can reply to the forum or email me direct at frankiec@outrageous.net

Thanks!
Tony Prior

Post by Tony Prior »

pm sent
Emmons L-II , Fender Telecasters, B-Benders
Pro Tools 8 and Pro Tools 12
jobless- but not homeless- now retired 8 years

CURRENT MUSIC TRACKS AT > https://tprior2241.wixsite.com/website
Tommy Grattan

Sierra

Post by Tommy Grattan »

One thing I forgot to mention is that this guitar has folding legs. Thus, when you set up you just put the legs down, fast set up and break down.
David Alexander

Post by David Alexander »

Thomas, I sent you an email earlier and now my email account has locked me out so put me a message on here if you want to contact me or call me at (580)920-6843. DA
Tommy Grattan

Sierra

Post by Tommy Grattan »

David, got your email with the reduced price. Thanks for that, as I said I'm about half way to the $2500 and if I sell this stuff you'll hear from me right away.