Right Footed "Infinity"

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Howard Steinberg

Post by Howard Steinberg »

While it is impossible (for me)to imagine all that Jerry has endured, it is nothing short of fabulous to see lemons turned into lemonade. Congratulations to Jerry, you are an inspiration. The human spirit is difficult to defeat. Thank you for posting this.
Justice Pro Lite (4-5), Justice D-10 (8-5)x2 , Quilter Steelaire, Hilton Pedal, BJ's bar.
Larry Behm

Post by Larry Behm »

Congrates JP. I visited Frank and Fran in Oct, he makes one nice guitar.

Larry Behm
'70 D10 Black fatback Emmons PP, Hilton VP, BJS bars, Boss GE-7 for Dobro effect, Zoom MS50G, Flamma Reverb, Planet Wave cables, Quilter 202 Toneblock, Telonics 15” speaker.

Phone: 971-219-8533
Jim Palenscar

Post by Jim Palenscar »

Jerry is an amazing guy. I am truly humbled to have been a small part of Jerry's comeback- my part was a drop in a huge bucket to his.
David Mason

Post by David Mason »

Well I had to yank this out from elsewhere->

It's pretty obvious that a lot of steel players have found it to be one instrument where you can make up for some physical problems, and at least get some music squeaking out! The point has been made any number of times and ways, that anything past the age of reproduction - 16-30? maybe and getting your offspring to their age of reproduction - 16+16, 16+30 or so, meaning age 32 to 46 - everything after that is a freebie (and/or theft, lets not alert Junior!) Charles Darwin just doesn't NEED us anymore.... and our eyes, backs, knees, hearts & other gizzards are all-too-happy to point this out! :lol:

Congratulations, Sir.
Mike Mantey

Post by Mike Mantey »

Very sad yet Inspiring Story. God Bless you all that were involved.
Mike Mantey
President and C.E.O.
Mullen Guitar Co., Inc.
(970) 664-2518
sales@mullenguitars.com
www.mullenguitars.com