Peavey Bandit 65 F/S

Amplifiers, effects, recording equipment, seats, racks, parts, or anything else.
Sam White

Peavey Bandit 65 F/S

Post by Sam White »

I might have a Bandit 65 Amp For sale in the next week or so. Any one interested let me know know.I do not have it yet hopefully I will have it this week.Asking price will be $750.00.
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Steve English

Post by Steve English »

Is this one of those gold plated ones? :lol:
Always remember you're unique..... Just like everyone else
Bari Smith

uh????

Post by Bari Smith »

I'd sale the one I got at that price!!!LOL
SHO-BUD LDG(Cooperized),MULLEN RP SD-10,Webb 614E,'73 Vibrosonic,Mesa-Boogie Pre,Stewart 1.2,TC Electronic M-300,JBL's,Black Box,Walker Seats'84 Dobro,'69 Martin D-28,and assorted other goodies!
Lavon Chappell

Post by Lavon Chappell »

Steve English wrote:Is this one of those gold plated ones? :lol:
:D
Larry Moore

Bandit 65 Amp.

Post by Larry Moore »

What is special about this Bandit 65 amp.?
$750.00?
I have one also, just would like to know.
Mine is one with the chrome corners.
Larry
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Sorry Guys I was told buy this guy that said they are worth big Money. I do not have it as i was going to buy it with a DS-10 Steel Guitar with 5 and 5.I guess he did not know what he was talking about so i will not buy either the Amp or the Steel.Sorry Guys he made me feel like a fool.
Sam White
Dynalap lap 8 String Lap Steel Fender frontman 25B speaker changed Boss TU-12H Tuner.Founder and supporter of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association Founder of the New England Steel Guitar Association and the Greeneville TN Steel Jams and now founder of the North Carolina Steel Guitar Jams. Honorary member of the Rhode Island Steel Guitar Association,Member of The New England Steel Guitar Association.
Member of the Florida Steel Guitar Club,and member of Mid Atlantic Steel Guitar Association
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Monitor Please Close this Thread it was a big Mistake.
Thank you guys for helping me out on making a fool of myself. Can not be leave every one all the time.
Sam White
Steve English

Post by Steve English »

Samuel,

No harm, no foul. Just glad to see you didn't get burned :)
Always remember you're unique..... Just like everyone else
Kevin Mincke

Post by Kevin Mincke »

But I do have one I'd probably sell with the original shipping box/carton for that price :wink:
Jeff Metz Jr.

Post by Jeff Metz Jr. »

Puts the BANDIT in Bandit 65!
Mullen G2 SD10 , Lil Izzy Buffer, Goodrich 120 volume pedal, Boss DD-7, Peterson Strobo flip, Peavey Nashville 112
Jeff Metz Jr.

Post by Jeff Metz Jr. »

Puts the BANDIT in Bandit 65!
Mullen G2 SD10 , Lil Izzy Buffer, Goodrich 120 volume pedal, Boss DD-7, Peterson Strobo flip, Peavey Nashville 112
David Nugent

Post by David Nugent »

All kidding aside, with a decent speaker replacing the stock 'Sheffield' such as a BW 1201, these make awesome little steel amps. I purchased one from a Craigslist ad intending to refurbish and resell it, but after hearing it with the BW speaker, decided it was a keeper.
Nathan Guilford

Bandit 112

Post by Nathan Guilford »

Hey wait wait...I've got a Bandit 112....worth almost double? Ha ha! :lol: Hey Sam, dont be embarrassed. I've been watching the thread and getting a chuckle everytime there's a post. Thanks for the smiles
'02 Carter S-12 uni
‘76 MSA D-12
www.toothbrushers.com
Sam White

Post by Sam White »

Nathan I had a Bandit 112 that5 I was using with a Nashville 400 and with the two of them together everyone said what a great sound I had.I gave that Amp to my wife for her key board and she loved it. Later i bought her a smaller Peavey Amp and I sold the Bandit 112 and she hated the smaller amp She said it does not sound like the Bandit 112.I'm kicking myself for selling that amp.

I know Guys are going to have jokes about other guys that make mistakes trying to make a couple of dollars especially when you don't know what all amps are going for. I learnt a lesson I won't for get. I know how these guys are I see it all the time on the forum.They have to be Clowns as i guess they don't get their way at home.
Sam White
Al Risbeck

Post by Al Risbeck »

Well now Sam I resemble that remark. :lol: :lol:
Mullen Discovery, GK mb200 with Eminence EPS-15C, Fender steel King with Eminence EPS-15C,Nashville 400 amp, with EPS-15C,Evans FET500 with Peavey 1501 BW Goodrich L10K V.P.(2),Goodrich L120, Bose L1 PA with ToneMatch 4 Mic control board