jch guitars

Instruments, mechanical issues, copedents, techniques, etc.

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Brian Henry

jch guitars

Post by Brian Henry »

Are these guitars still being made or has production ceased?
Mike Weirauch

Post by Mike Weirauch »

They are still being made. I have two, a 2 year old SD-10 blue with brushed silver aprons that I got from Lloyd Green and my new D-10 that I got earlier this year which for lack of a better description is simply called the "Tomato Puke". Tone you say? Ask Mike Cass or Buddy Emmons about the "Tomato Puke" as they have better ears and a much better handle on that subject than most here on the forum. By the way, neither of my JCH's are for sale!
Scott Henderson

Post by Scott Henderson »

I have a D-10 9 and 8 great guitar if I could find another one just like it for the price i paid i would own two of them. TONE??? Well it's black... enough said....ahhh
life is good Happy B-day Jimmy Crawford.

------------------
Steelin' away in the ozarks and life,
Scott
www.scottyhenderson.com

Jimmie Crawford

Post by Jimmie Crawford »

Hey Guys! First of all, let me dispel any and all rumours about me having 'one foot in the grave, and the other on a banana peel'(courtesy-Buddy Emmons). We, Jeff Peterson, and myself are in the workshop 5 days a week working on the 12 guitars we have ordered at this time...not the least of which, is the one ordered by Buddy Emmons. This is a special D10/12 that we have been very excited about designing. More info on that will have to come from Buddy.
So, in closing, let me say we are busy building, and are taking new orders, and plan to for a very long time to come.
Thank you and God Bless.
Jimmy Crawford<FONT SIZE=1 COLOR="#8e236b"><p align=CENTER>[This message was edited by Jimmie Crawford on 17 September 2003 at 10:53 AM.]</p></FONT>
P Perry

Post by P Perry »

Happy Birthday Jimmie, We Love Ya!!!!