Christmas Dinner '' O.S.G.A. Ohio ''

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Gary Preston

Christmas Dinner '' O.S.G.A. Ohio ''

Post by Gary Preston »

:D :D Hey guys here is what i'm thinking . Our friend and buddie Bruno Voltolini has some health issues and has to have surgery on Dec. 10 th . He will be out of commission for a while . I am thinking we need to have a Christmas dinner before he has surgery . I am looking at Dec . 7 th for a date . Is this something we can do ? If so we need to come up with a Restaurant to go to . Think on these things if you will . Please act soon so we can make plans . Bruno is Co-Creator of the O.S.G.A. Ohio and he is our Attorney . He and i started it back in 2003 . So lets hurry up and get this done . Best regards . G.P.
Gary Preston

'' Post ''

Post by Gary Preston »

:( Folks we don't have much time to get this done so i need you to respond fast . I need to reserve seats for this dinner soon . I have been asked to go to one restaurant from one of our guys so help me with this . If you don't respond then we will go to the restaurant that has been requested already . So speak up or forever hold your peace .
KENNY KRUPNICK

Post by KENNY KRUPNICK »

Just now seeing this. Is the 7th on a Saturday? That would be great. I smell the fried chicken already. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

:D Yes it is on Saturday . If no one has any good suggestions starting next week ,then we will go with the Restaurant that was asked about already . I was hoping for a team effort but it appears i wont get it . So when the decision is made don't suggest another . I will add this though everyone that has eaten at the Restaurant really likes it . A lot of us have been there many times already . So just sayin !
Gary Preston

''update ''

Post by Gary Preston »

Ok folks here is the scoop . We are having our Christmas dinner at The Rice Bowl Chinese Restaurant . It is across the street from Lighthouse Ministries ( Annex ) 2295 South High Street Columbus , Ohio 43207 . Time is 4:00 pm . hope to see you there . G.P.
KENNY KRUPNICK

Post by KENNY KRUPNICK »

Chicken War Sui Gai. mmmmmmmmmmmmm! :D :D :D :D :D
Gary Preston

Dinner

Post by Gary Preston »

:D :D I made reservations for the Christmas Dinner . At this time i have around 22 people that said they would come . Lets see how many show up . Lets see if their words have any legs . G.P.
Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

Ok folks just one more day until the Christmas dinner at Rice Bowl . Don't let the snow predictions scare you off .
Steven Black

Christmas Dinner from Steve Black

Post by Steven Black »

What time is the dinner tomorrow?
Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

At 4:00 pm . Steve . Are you planning on coming ?
Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

:D Yes we did ! We had a great turnout and some great food . We had some real good fellowship and that is what it's about . We have decided to have another '' SHARING / TEACHING '' event . We will have it at the Rice Bowl Restaurant . We are looking at a date in January . I will post it as soon as i get things in order . We should have some pictures here soon . Some of the guys left before we got a chance to get their pictures . Thanks to everyone that came to the dinner . G.P.
John Sohn

Post by John Sohn »

Here are the pictures I took.

John

Gary Preston

'' Thanks '' Mr. John

Post by Gary Preston »

:D Thank you Mr. John for the pictures . Sorry for the trouble you went through getting them here . Gary . O.S.G.A. Ohio .
Gary Preston

Post by Gary Preston »

I want to add this . We didn't get pictures of Bruno Voltolini and his wife Gaye . We did honor Bruno at the dinner with some nice words of appreciation . If it wasn't for Bruno i doubt that the O.S.G.A. would exist . He is the one that suggested that we start the club back in 2003 . He is the club Attorney . Again i wish we had gotten everyone's picture that attended the Christmas dinner . I apologize for that . Best regards . Gary .