Steel Guitar in Rome, Italy?

Lap steels, resonators, multi-neck consoles and acoustic steel guitars

Moderator: Brad Bechtel

Kay Das

Steel Guitar in Rome, Italy?

Post by Kay Das »

I will be touring Rome from 20 to 22nd December and would be pleased to meet any steel guitarist members or enthusiasts from Rome while there. Send me a private message.

Kay
Joe Naylor

Don't remember any names but -

Post by Joe Naylor »

You should find some from the forum - I have sent some seats over there and at least one of them put a review on here liking my seat. I know a couple are bedroom players though.

Joe Naylor
www.steelseat.com
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
Loyal McAvoy

Post by Loyal McAvoy »

Kay: enjoy your trip!
Kay Das

Post by Kay Das »

Thanks Loyal, hope to catch up with you soon. Thanks also to Joe.

I should have mentioned that, apart from Rome, I will in the Lake Garda area from 12 to 29 December. Although I do regularly meet up with a few musicians while there, I have met no lap or pedal steel player yet. If there are any, SGF would be a good place to link up...

Kay
Stephen Dorocke

il mio amico italiano>>

Post by Stephen Dorocke »

My good friend and luthier extraordinaire Roberto Reani lives near Como in Moltrasio, also on the shores of Lake Como. It would be worth the visit, I can assure you. 1 hour by train from Milano Centrale.

http://www.reaniguitars.com/