ORIGINAL Jeff Newman Video Workshops

CDs, LPs, tapes, videos, tab, instruction, software
George Kimery

Post by George Kimery »

These are original VHS tapes, not copies. I have Video Workshop #17 for the E9th tuning. It goes into detail on playing two songs and backing the singer. The two songs are All My Ex's Live in Texas and Forever and Ever Amen.

I have the C6th Video Workshop that contains parts one and two. The instruction starts at the beginning under the assumption that you know nothing at all about the C6 tuning. Jeff explains how it is easy to play and understand and explains why it is a lot easier to learn than the E9th tuning.

$30.00 for both tapes, including shipping.
George Kimery

Original Jeff Newman VHS tapes

Post by George Kimery »

Do I hear $25.00, shipped for these two tapes? I know the video with the two songs on it are of limited interest, but there are licks and fills on them that you can use in other songs.

The C6th tape is worth it's weight in gold if you do not play C6th but would like to begin. Jeff makes it very easy to understand the tuning and how easy it is to learn to play basic C6th chords and rhythm. This tape will be a real eye opener if you know nothing about the tuning but would like to learn. It will open the door for you to enter the world of C6th.
Gary Cole

Newman Tapes

Post by Gary Cole »

George, PM sent.
Things with pedals, wheels and wings
Ray Anderson

Post by Ray Anderson »

Sent you a PM George............
Lynn Gray
Location: Missouri by way of Virginia, a little Tennessee and with deep Texas roots, USA

Post by Lynn Gray »

I'll take them if George doesn't :/
Zum Encore, Mullen G2, Walker StereoSteel, Peavey NV112
George Kimery

Post by George Kimery »

Please close. The courses have been sold.