sho bud pro II custom SOLD...Please close

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Sean Kelley

sho bud pro II custom SOLD...Please close

Post by Sean Kelley »

Sho bud pro II custom SN 14696 so late 70's...?
its an 8+4 emmons setup....was purchased as an 8 +2 added the other two knees...
All knee brackets are from jeff surrat and link kits and a few new bell cranks are from Mr Yahl ...A Bill L 705 on E9 neck and George L e66 on C6 original pickups where trashed..entire guitar was torn down and cleaned up re-rodded etc
typical bar dings and a few scratches. plus two 1/8 screw holes where maybe original owner put a sheet music stand?but its clean and stays in tune and plays smooth....$1900 obo+shipping..
Image[/img]
Last edited by Sean Kelley on 8 Dec 2013 7:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mullen Prp ,Sho-Bud Pro II custom, sarno black box,belton brick reverb,goodrich,hilton VPs,session 400 profexII
Mike Bloom

Post by Mike Bloom »

Sent You a PM. Very interested.
Steve Hitsman

Post by Steve Hitsman »

Sean is one of my students. I've seen this guitar and believe me, you won't be disappointed. He's done a great job with it.
Sean Kelley

pro II

Post by Sean Kelley »

Im a few days behind on this....i have an agreement pending with mr. bloom
Mullen Prp ,Sho-Bud Pro II custom, sarno black box,belton brick reverb,goodrich,hilton VPs,session 400 profexII
Richard Sinkler

Post by Richard Sinkler »

Sean... Can I use one of the pics of the undercarriage that shows the left knee levers? LKL it at an angle and I want to start a thread on why Sho-Bud stopped doing that. I don't want to have the discussion on your thread.
Carter D10 8p/8k, Dekley S10 3p/4k C6 setup,Regal RD40 Dobro, NV400, NV112 . Playing for 53 years and still counting.
Sean Kelley

Sold Please Close

Post by Sean Kelley »

Sold please close donatation forth coming