Scottsdale Arizona- any steelers this week

Upcoming steel guitar shows, concerts, jam sessions, club dates, etc.

Moderator: Dave Mudgett

Bruce Hamilton

Scottsdale Arizona- any steelers this week

Post by Bruce Hamilton »

We are visiting Scottsdale in the Old Town area this week and were wondering if there any steelers are playing in the area. Apparently country bands actually play 6-7 nights a week here. Unbelievable!
Fred Justice

Post by Fred Justice »

Bruce someone more savy than I am about the music venues will chime in for that.

I would like to invite you to come by the Justice steel guitar shop while your close. Give me a call, 480-986-2599.
Email: azpedalman@gmail.com
Phone: 480-235-8797
Larry Behm

Post by Larry Behm »

Bruce Fred can put you in touch with Danny Sneed and Mike Smith and Billy Easton. Vince and Paul will be at at a performing arts center in Mesa this week I believe.

I have been here for 12 days myself, sorry I will miss you. Come on down to the big Portland Jam sometime.

Larry Behm
'70 D10 Black fatback Emmons PP, Hilton VP, BJS bars, Boss GE-7 for Dobro effect, Zoom MS50G, Flamma Reverb, Planet Wave cables, Quilter 202 Toneblock, Telonics 15” speaker.

Phone: 971-219-8533
Bruce Hamilton

Post by Bruce Hamilton »

Hi Larry. Spoke to Fred briefly.The next time I visit the area I will plan to have a car so that I can see his store and catch some of the local players.
I have been pondering coming to the Portland jams and hope to make the trip subject to my gig schedule and weather. It sounds like a lot of fun.
Joe Naylor

nope

Post by Joe Naylor »

not Snotsdale (which is spelled correctly) but Cave Creek 2 or 3 places at least

Joe
Joe Naylor, Avondale, AZ (Phoenix) Announcer/Emcee owner www.steelseat.com *** OFFERING SEATS AND Effects cases with or without legs and other stuff ****** -Desert Rose Guitar S-10, Life Member of the Arizona Carport Pickers Assoc., Southwest Steel Guitar Assoc., Texas Steel Guitar Assoc., GA Steel Guitar Assoc., KS Steel Guitar Assoc. (Asleep at the Steel) tag line willed to me by a close late friend RIP
John Lacey

Post by John Lacey »

Hey Bruce, are you retired yet?
Bruce Hamilton

Post by Bruce Hamilton »

Hi John. I retired at the end of June and I have spent the last few months doing all the things around the house I should have been doing for the last 30 years.Its amazing the number of things you can find to do when you don't have a good excuse not to. I am hoping to play alot more but prospects around here are really slim.