Happy Birthday -Bishop Ronnie P. Hall

Steel guitar web sites, videos and recordings on the Internet

Moderator: Shoshanah Marohn

Del Ray Grace

Happy Birthday -Bishop Ronnie P. Hall

Post by Del Ray Grace »

Today is the 70th Birthday of Bishop Ronnie P. Hall. Thank you for sharing your wisdom and being such a great example and inspiration to the Sacred Steel community, we love you Bishop. God Bless Sacred Steel!!!
Charles Curtis

Post by Charles Curtis »

Bishop Ronnie P. Hall; happy birthday and please keep on picking. IMO, you're a real blessing.
Carl Kilmer

Post by Carl Kilmer »

Happy Birthday brother Ronnie, may this be a supper good one.
I hit 74 three weeks ago, so you need 4 more years to catch up.
For what we've both been thru, God has really blessed us well.
We're both still tickin' and continue pickin' and grinnin'. :lol: :D :D
Carl "Lucky" Kilmer

Hope this is still fresh when it gets to you. :lol: :lol: :lol: Love ya' Bro.

aka "Lucky Kay"--Custom built Rittenberry SD10 3X5, Walker S/S, NV-112, and Hilton Pedal
CrowBear Schmitt

Post by CrowBear Schmitt »

Happy Birthday Ronnie :mrgreen:
May you have great & blessed one my friend
Steve Branscom

Post by Steve Branscom »

Bishop Ronnie, Happy birthday. I always enjoy your work. We're blessed by your contributions.
Steve
Roy Heap

Post by Roy Heap »

Happy Birthday Bishop Ronnie plus many more to come my friend. God bless you.

Roy.
Chuck S. Lettes

Post by Chuck S. Lettes »

Happy Birthday, Ronnie. Keep on playing that steel guitar.
Chuck
Uffe Edefuhr

Post by Uffe Edefuhr »

Happy Birthday Ronnie... Hope you have a great day with many secret parcels....
Uffe
Bishop Ronnie P Hall

Post by Bishop Ronnie P Hall »

To all of my friends,brothers and sisters of the greatest forum in the world, :D
I want to extend the deepest heartfelt "Thank You" for your acknowlegement of this milestone of my life.
Thanks to my son, Del Grace,and brothers: Carl"Lucky,Dr. Smooth" Kilmer, James "Crowbear" Scmitt, Steve Branscom, Roy Heap, Chuck Lettes, Uffe Edefuhr, and to a very special friend and brother, Peter den Hartogh, of Cape Town, South Africa for his very, very, special acknowledgement of my birthday, and to all of you with your cards, and phone calls, and many acknowledgements,"Thank You" so much, and may our God bless all of you in every aspect of your lives, with sincerest of affection,,,
Bishop Ronnie P. Hall
(Ron)
Johnny Baldwin

Post by Johnny Baldwin »

Happy Birthday Bishop Ronnie. You look great in your pic. Keep posting your cool videos. Man, when you play it gets me jumping for joy. God bless...
Bishop Ronnie P Hall

Hi Johnny! :D (Baldwin)
Good to hear from the west coast! :D It is good to know I still look good! My wife of 49 years said the very same thing, as she whipped out our life insurance policies :lol: :lol: :lol:hmnn? Naaw I`m just kidding. She does everything she can to take gooood care of this old man. Good to hear from you.Thanks again. Stay in touch! Be blessed!
Ron
George Brown

Post by George Brown »

Belated Happy, Happy Birthday Ron...Don't know how I missed it, but I hope that you are Still Celebrating. I hope it was your Very Best One Ever, and Everything you wanted it to be...Take Care, and don't forget to have Many, Many More...Looking Froward to your Next Song on the Forum...

George.
Bishop Ronnie P Hall

Hi George! :D
Dont worry, you didn`t miss much. I`m just happy to be here. I quit having birthdays along time ago, just like Jack Benny did. I never got pass 39 years old. Ha-ha. Thanks my dear friend, regards to the family. And thanks for listening out for the videos, I dont know, when or where the next one is going to come from, I just know that somewhere down the road the good Lord will give me the inspiration to do another when the spirit moves. Be blessed my friend and pet the Corgi for me.
Ron
Alan Brookes

Post by Alan Brookes »

http://bb.steelguitarforum.com/viewtopi ... highlight=
Happy birthday, Ronnie. You don't look a day over fifty. It must be the clean living that does it. ;-)
Bishop Ronnie P Hall

Alan!!! :D (Brookes)
My buddy retireee from out of the west coast! Glad as always to hear from you. :) You know I dont feel over fifty either, but alas the truth be known, I am! But as per usual my dear friend, I am greatful for your encouragement, because you have to remember even "clean living" folk get old too! :lol: :lol: God bless you my dear friend, and best to the family.
Ron
PS: I have`nt for gotten the PMs, I`ve been up to my ears. You will be hearing from me!
Again!
Ron