Early Fessenden SD10 3P / 5K for sale soon HEALTH REASONS

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
Loren Bayles

Early Fessenden SD10 3P / 5K for sale soon HEALTH REASONS

Post by Loren Bayles »

Hello fellow forum members.
I have been informed I may have bladder cancer with successive tests to be done beginning Wednesday Sept 4th. Depending on what is learned/confirmed, I may have to sell my Steel and related equipment as well as all my six strings ( 3 )and all misc. accessories and amps.

If you are interested in learning what I will have for sale and /or looking for something specific, please send me a PM stating what you are looking for and I will get back to you asap.
I am now able to take pics and email them to you of anything you might be interested in if I have it. I will be giving very reasonable prices.
Also would make a good discount price to a dealer or anyone interested in possibly buying everything that could come and pick everything up.
Most of the six strings and related equipment are available now. Also an older Kay four string Bass and HSC and an Ampeg SVT-350T Bass Amp. Great condition.
I have a post in "Other instruments for sale" section on the guitars, and amps. I will give even better prices than those listed. Must move it asap.
Thanks for looking and God Bless.

Loren
Edward LeVasseur

Health Concern

Post by Edward LeVasseur »

Hi Loran I'm praying that everything comes ok and you are able to keep your equipment and play some more
Shobud Ldg Shobud Pro 1 Carter Starter,Vegas 400, Nashville 400 Fender Deluxe Reverb Boss DD3 Holy Grail Reverb
Al Vesel

Post by Al Vesel »

Loren,
I also will be praying for you.

Al
Emmons LeGrande SKH D-10 - WALKER STEREO STEEL AMP w JBL ENCLOSURES & TC ELECTRONICS M-ONE XL PROCESSOR, HILTON VP,FURMAN POWER CONDITIONER, SARNO's Steel Guitar BLACK BOX,BJS,ToneMaster bars,FENDER Strat, FENDER & Ovation acoustic's
Robert Burton

Equiptment

Post by Robert Burton »

Hi Loren
Hope everything checks out ok. So you can get back to pickin John R and the guys. Good luck on your checkup.
Ron Burton 1995 Black Emmons Le Grande II, 1962 Gibson ES335TDC, Fender Strat, Fender LaBrea, Old Kraftman lap steel, Peterson Strobo flip tuner, Boss digital echo, DOD analog echo, Peavey Pro-Fex, NV112, Peavey MX.
Mark van Allen

Post by Mark van Allen »

Loren, I'm also sending best wishes for a great, healthy outcome and many more years playing!
Stop by the Steel Store at: www.markvanallen.com
www.musicfarmstudio.com
Ray Thomas

Best Wishes

Post by Ray Thomas »

Loren, I talked to you a few days about an amp, I to hope you can get a good report and keep on trucking. Keep us informed.
Ray Thomas
Livesteel Strings Dealer
Call 919-920-5482
Text rayssteel@gmail.com or email
steve takacs

Get well soon

Post by steve takacs »

Greetings form over here in China, Loren, Just want to let you know I'm thinking of you and hope the report is a good one and that you are back to playing music. steve t
Dave Yustin

Loren

Post by Dave Yustin »

God bless, Loren. I'm thinking of you.
George Mattison

Lorens health

Post by George Mattison »

First and fore'most comes our friend Lorens health .Lorens Fessy is really nice. I have played a good share of his guitars with never a disappointment.Top notch guy and our prayers are with him. George L Mattison
Dwight Lewis

Loren Bayles

Post by Dwight Lewis »

Loren, may GOD smile on you and your family during these times . And may he work a perfect work in you as only HE can, in JESUS NAME. We are praying for you friend. :D

Dwight
ijaash@yahoo.com
Dekley (PRS-10C), BMI S12
Jack Bowman

Hang in there.

Post by Jack Bowman »

Loren, Just hang in there and don't give up, Bro. I had a bladder cancer removed in 2001 and am still here plinking away on an old steel. The Doctor that did the work used a follow-up procedure is called a BCG treatment wherein the introduce tuberculosis germs into the bladder over a 6 week time period and it attaches to any remnant cancer cells and revs up the immune system to attack them. IT WORKS. The removal and final treatment was all done without chemo and without cutting me open ( Up-the -pipe type of deal ) I get a checkup once a year now and am still cancer free. So just don't give'er up just yet! God is Good !
5220 Gretsch
Godin A-6
Godan 5th Ave.
Fender 400 PSG 4+2
buncha amps
Jack Bowman

Hang in there.

Post by Jack Bowman »

Loren, Just hang in there and don't give up, Bro. I had a bladder cancer removed in 2001 and am still here plinking away on an old steel. The Doctor that did the work used a follow-up procedure is called a BCG treatment wherein the introduce tuberculosis germs into the bladde over a 6 week time and it attaches to any remnant cancer cells and revs up the immune system to attack them. IT WORKS. The removal and final treatment was all done without chemo and without cutting me open ( Up-the -pipe type of deal ) I get a checkup once a year now and am still cancer free. So just don't give'er up just yet! God is Good !
5220 Gretsch
Godin A-6
Godan 5th Ave.
Fender 400 PSG 4+2
buncha amps
Larry Waisner

Bladder Cancer

Post by Larry Waisner »

GOD Bless Loren,
You can beat this.
Prayers and Best Wishes.
Larry
Jerry Roller

Post by Jerry Roller »

Loren, my prayers are with you. Keep your stuff, get well and get back to playing music.
Jerry
Loren Bayles

Health issues & Thanks

Post by Loren Bayles »

A big hello and special thank you to all you good forum guys who have expressed your good wishes and encouragement.
Things may not be as bad as first thought as there have been no return of symptoms for the last thirty days and nights. Things seem back to normal to the naked eye so am praying that is the case.
Have a "look see" exam next Monday scheduled so don't quite know the extent of things and won't until receiving the results of that procedure.

Wishing the best of everything to each of you and thank you for the expressions of concern.

Loren
Dick Chapple Sr

Good news

Post by Dick Chapple Sr »

That's great news to hear Loren. Keep playing that tune.
Dick Chapple Sr
Jerry Roller

Post by Jerry Roller »

Loren, I am looking forward to a good report on your tests. Be sure and let us know.
Jerry
David Fields

Good Man!

Post by David Fields »

Just wanted to mention that Loren and I did some trading a few years back and I got my first steel guitar from him. Also got to talk with him a bit on the phone. Just a good experience dealing with with a good man. Thanks Loren.
Jim Horan

Health issue

Post by Jim Horan »

Loren, I had the same treatment as Jack Bowman several years age. I am still cancer free. Have a check up yearly. God is good Praying for you. Jim