Black Fessenden D-10 8&5 (Sale Pending)

Pedal, lap, Hawaiian, resonator ... anything played with a bar
David Higginbotham

Black Fessenden D-10 8&5 (Sale Pending)

Post by David Higginbotham »

Through some horse trading and impulse buying I ended up with two Fessy's. I have this D-10 and a U-12. I'm in the process of completely refurbishing the U-12 and have too many steels again. So I need to part with at least one of them. This Fessy D-10 has Tonealigner pickups installed, triple raise/lower, tunable splits on strings 2,5,6,9,10, plays great, and has outstanding tone & sustain. The case is tweed covered and in good condition. My camera isn't currently available so I used cell phone pics. I will get some better pics posted soon. Asking $2000 plus shipping.
Thanks,
Dave

Last edited by David Higginbotham on 4 Sep 2013 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Daniel J. Cormier

Post by Daniel J. Cormier »

Playing barefoot is hazardous to your health. Might get a Toe-Main.
Daniel J. Cormier
Rittenberry with Tone to the bone,profex or tubefex and what ever amp, hilton pedal, BJS bars. Email at kajunsteelman@yahoo.com.
Gary Jarvis

Fessy D10

Post by Gary Jarvis »

PM sent
David Higginbotham

Post by David Higginbotham »

Danny, I had to play barefoot because its too early to get my new pair of shoes this year! :lol:

There is a sale pending to a longtime member. I answered emails and PM's in the way I received them and sold to the first one with a firm commitment. Should this change I will post accordingly. I really appreciate the interest and the contacts.
Dave
chris ivey

Post by chris ivey »

another great pro model d10 for near the price of a new single neck lite/flight model. either newer players are afraid of doublenecks or maybe just everyone has what they need..!?

good deal.